Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[NEED] Playstation Network Card Supplier!

This is a discussion on [NEED] Playstation Network Card Supplier! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; It's hard to find places that sell gift cards that accept paypal, as gift cards aren't friendly with Paypal's "protection" ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

It's hard to find places that sell gift cards that accept paypal, as gift cards aren't friendly with Paypal's "protection" policies. Many places like Amazon don't even accept Paypal anymore because of their questionable business practices. Others who do accept paypal have it in the fine print that you cannot buy gift cards or digital products with paypal. PSN is also pretty selective of what stores they allow to carry their cards, and it's entirely plausible there are no local options for the op to purchase them from. I don't have any within a 45 minute drive of my house, and I live in a fairly well commerced area (although in America, not Sweden).

It's funny how there are some people calling "scam", when they obviously haven't done any merchanting, or even enough shopping, online to understand these things. You probably shouldn't jump on somebody when you're ignorant of what you're trying to pass judgment on. Just because you brush your teeth, don't think you're a dentist.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

MK Plat = Overrated

If you really aren't running a scam then you are screwed. Try to look up your Swedish game stores on the web or call them up and see if they can send you one. Otherwise, if you are in a remote area, you will have to hitch a ride when somebody goes into town. In the mean time, you'll just have to be patient.

Lvl 6 - Silver

there's game, don't know if they accept paypal though

GAME.se

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Found a WEBSITE THAT ACCEPTS PAYPAL AND EMAIL DELIVERY!

Quote Originally Posted by PainCakesX View Post
    Yeah, but if that's what I'd wanted to do, then I would do it, right? But that's not the case.
    Hey man, I found a website that accepts PayPal and sends the codes straight to your email. fastonlinecodes.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12