Can't sync trophies

This is a discussion on Can't sync trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Whenever i go to sync my trophies through my trophy collection or by clicking triangle and sync on it and ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Can't sync trophies

Whenever i go to sync my trophies through my trophy collection or by clicking triangle and sync on it and goes to around 12 percent and results in an error. I've heard this is a common issue and well i presume this is the best place to ask how to fix it, since we're all trophy hunters. I've even tried syncing trophies with a friend/friends aswell. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks. And yes, i do feel this is a waste of a thread but this has been going on for 3+ months.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

How many trophies do you have to sync? That only happens to me when I have a bunch of trophies to sync all at once, and it usually fixes itself after I try a few times.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

what does syncing trophys mean?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Oh not many really maybe 50 tops. But for the last few months i keep getting an error whenever i load my profile or trophy collection. I want to see my profile again when i get a new plat

Lvl 3 - Bronze

anyone?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by simdog View Post
    anyone?
    i just try a few times then it works again. if you dont get a good answer try calling sony

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got the same prob now and its not having so many trophies. I changed my HDD once and have to sync alot of trophies and had to do it over and over but this will never end i've done it many times now and still get error every time. (Im going to bookmark this thread. Really hope you get a answer. I want to compare trophies again!)

PRO Member

It happened to me too. Just try again later, it used to stop at 15% for me.... but once I just left it and it took 15 mins to sync.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAZY28 View Post
    what does syncing trophys mean?
    :stare:

Sig by Smashguy

Banned

I find they actually sync... even when I hit the circle and try to back out... this website picks them up even though it only went to 9% ... this site only allows updating your profile ... like every 24 hours or something... otherwise some people may be updating after every trophy.