Hello i search battle of z avatar psn (japan)

This is a discussion on Hello i search battle of z avatar psn (japan) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello everyoneI'm looking for avatars dragon ball of z, if you know someone who has them, I can pay 50 ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello i search battle of z avatar psn (japan)

Hello everyoneI'm looking for avatars dragon ball of z, if you know someone who has them, I can pay 50 euros!Good day and thank you

Hello everyoneI'm looking for avatars dragon ball of z, if you know someone who has them, I can pay 50 euros!Good day and thank you

Negator

Avatars are tied to the account that purchased them. You can't sell/trade/borrow them. If an avatar is only available in a particular region, then only an account of that region can purchase and use them on PSN.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[QUOTE = Piss Bucket de DarkFox; 682009] Les avatars sont liés au compte qui les a achetés. Vous ne pouvez pas les vendre / les échanger / les emprunter. Si un avatar n'est disponible que dans une région particulière, seul un compte de cette région peut l'acheter et l'utiliser sur PSN. [/ QUOTE]
    Hello i understand this
    But i have an jailbreak ps3, and if i download this, it is possible to me to convert the avatars it is fort that i search and i pay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In 2019 there are lot of movies coming out. Obviously, there are Avengers part 2, new Star Wars Episode IX and many others. These are films that everyone wants to see, but sometimes you can miss it.It is where applications come in handy you can watch a movies for free. Btw, looking for the best app to watch free movies on your iOS phone? Then your should check Showbox APK. This is the most famous app today that has a big library of tv shows and movies. This app is also available for pc users. But your need to download it first to enjoy free shows Download Showbox for PC – Latest Showbox version for Windows 10, 8, 7