Hello i search battle of z avatar psn (japan)

This is a discussion on Hello i search battle of z avatar psn (japan) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello everyoneI'm looking for avatars dragon ball of z, if you know someone who has them, I can pay 50 ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello i search battle of z avatar psn (japan)

Hello everyoneI'm looking for avatars dragon ball of z, if you know someone who has them, I can pay 50 euros!Good day and thank you

Hello everyoneI'm looking for avatars dragon ball of z, if you know someone who has them, I can pay 50 euros!Good day and thank you

Negator

Avatars are tied to the account that purchased them. You can't sell/trade/borrow them. If an avatar is only available in a particular region, then only an account of that region can purchase and use them on PSN.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[QUOTE = Piss Bucket de DarkFox; 682009] Les avatars sont liés au compte qui les a achetés. Vous ne pouvez pas les vendre / les échanger / les emprunter. Si un avatar n'est disponible que dans une région particulière, seul un compte de cette région peut l'acheter et l'utiliser sur PSN. [/ QUOTE]
    Hello i understand this
    But i have an jailbreak ps3, and if i download this, it is possible to me to convert the avatars it is fort that i search and i pay