upcoming games you want MOVE support for.

This is a discussion on upcoming games you want MOVE support for. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I was thinking about how excited I am for the new Lego Harry Potter game, and thought how much better ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

upcoming games you want MOVE support for.

I was thinking about how excited I am for the new Lego Harry Potter game, and thought how much better the game would be if you could use the MOVE to aim you spells.

Also Trine 2 is another game that I think could benefit from MOVE support. Drawing squares, planks, and the Triangle's for the theif to grab on to could be easier done with the MOVE.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think that it would be nice for more shooting games to use the sharpshooter, that justifies buying it more.

The One and Only

Because I don't own a Move it doesn't really matter to me, but Battlefield 3 wouldn't be too bad with Move support

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0