Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

how did you decide your username

This is a discussion on how did you decide your username within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I chose Stealth just because I like the sound of it and I always sneak up on people without them ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I chose Stealth just because I like the sound of it and I always sneak up on people without them knowing Im there
    MDK comes from the game MDK which I used to play a lot.

The Girl Gamer

Mimi - My friends call me Mimi since it's my nickname.

PR - I'm from Puerto Rico

GameFreak - I love video games so I decided to put GameFreak.

Death is Awaiting....

I love weapons and my name looks cool in the pop font on PSN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Black Queen Style

It's the Japanese alternate to an ex-boyfriends game tag. Thought it was cute at the time but it just kinda' stuck with me.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I was born into it (it's my last name).

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Will Love you for Food

apokolypz, from my PSN. I got my PSN name from taking the old "apocalypse" meaning, "The time when God destroys the Earth and creates a new one." and just made it sound more 1337.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

BigBoss is because i won a talent show. Suddenly someone popped the name bigboss & it sounded pretty cool. 72 is my favourite number. 6 is because thats when i won the talent show. TADAA!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

sex is only good when its rough, so there you go, simple

changed the spelling in case psn had problems with my name

and i find it funny when i kill a player and it says they died because of ruffseks lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Mine was just the same as my AOL name back in the day. Honestly wish i could change it now but can't do it b/c of all of my trophies. Worked too hard to start from square one again.

Legalize it...

Mine is just a goofy nickname. Im not even sure how it got started anymore. I think its when my friends and I were drunk and making rap names for ourselves lol...

Lvl 7 - Gold

xBuckxNastyx. I used to play Final Fantasy XI quite often and the ID of my main character there was Bucknasty. To this day I still regret the damn name but I've put too much effort into the plats I have now to simply restart.

As far as Doctor Doom. Well Doom's on my main team in Mahvel vs Capcom 3 and well...failure is beneath Doom.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

-i- love myself.

The name Qurb just came into mind randomly when making my PS3Trophies acount and I find it unique. As for my PSN ID, I use to play a lot of COD back in the day so I added the Xx's in the beginning and end because lot's of people who played COD were using that, and TheOxid3 I just changed the e from Oxide to 3 because it's my favorite number.

Lvl 4 - Silver

my default email is newworld_futurerising ... believing in anarchy and world peace, no need for further explanation
    problem is i use futurerising too much, and all my other dark yet meaningful names have been used at least twice or over

so i'm thinking since life experience has soured yet matured me, and i was born in 94, i thought soulless94 was a decent fit...and i mean soulless as "No forgiveness for the wicked" not soulless as the inconsiderate ass because i do care..possibly too much
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well in my Counter Strike days I went by Aliveandnotafraid from the end of Full Metal Jacket then I shortened it to Alive and added my highschool football number

Notorious K.I.D.

"Kid" Cuz i look younger than I am.
    "420" Blame it on the marijuana.
    "247" For 24/7 but I couldn't put the '/' in at the time.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Regional Manager of War

Im awesome so that covers half my name, I was originally going to be Capt_Kickass but the curse in the name would have had me banned....again. I instead tried Capt_Awesome but it sounded terrible eventually I though of another sea traveler name Admiral which I combined with Awesome and ping. AdmiralAwesome

Lvl 7 - Gold

For PSN and my forum name here - I just wanted to make a cool username, that's it. But on the internet I'm known by many pseudonyms: JackFromLost, double-X, Zandor Vorkov, Warc0rps3, METALIST(insert random number here) just to name the very very few...

дурак

Vulgar has two meanings. It's usually means obscene or profane. But it also comes from the latin word "vulgus", which means "mean folk", or those in poverty (which I have lived before, not fun). V is also the roman numeral for the number 5, which has it's own separate meaning.

Also it sounded original. Come to find out, it isn't :p
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

No Matter What

I was 10 and played an online game site called BYOND and at the time I was trying to think up of a "cool" name. Needless to say I came up with this and I have used it ever since.. Mainly because it's my PSN ID.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 5 - Silver

Let's see, why iRock ? simply because i rock

Here's the story, I was a fan of Naruto and my favourite character was Rock Lee, I mixed Rock Leee with my name and it gave me Rocksebas. Then I started chatting a lot and apple is or was a great source of inspiration, iPod - iRock. So i changed Rocksebas for iRock. then when I tried registering to a forum, somebody already have took my nick ! So they give me options and one of them was Rock_032.

So my PSN is Rock_032
    and my forum name is iRock
    Though my name is sebastian
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast