Street Fighter V: 2019?

This is a discussion on Street Fighter V: 2019? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; According to Capcom's Seth Killian, Street Fighter V won't take a decade to be released, like Street Fighter IV did. ...

Change is mediocre

Street Fighter V: 2019?

According to Capcom's Seth Killian, Street Fighter V won't take a decade to be released, like Street Fighter IV did.

“If I have anything to say about it, and I do, you will not have to wait ten years for Street Fighter 5.”

“It will be before 2019. Now I’m going to be fired for promising Street Fighter 5 before 2019. I think I should be OK. We’ll see. They’ll do 2020 just to screw me and make me look like an ass.”

Source: Playstation Universe

Resident PHD

“If I have anything to say about it, and I do, you will not have to wait ten years for Street Fighter 5.”
    and make me look like an ass.”
    You made yourself look like an ass already.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 7 - Gold

Tis ok, we still have the Street Fighter 4... I mean the Super Street Fighter 4, after all, it IS "the definitive" street fighter 4 right? Oh wait.. The arcade edition?!... Well... uhm.... Let's add some ULTIMATE EX ALPHA PLUS SPECIAL and we'll see where it goes from there.

Srsly I liked the game but... ah screw it, nobody cares but me.

ALSO!! I know many of you have fond memories of either SF or MK from the early 90's arcades, well, I grew up in the late 90's. There were always SF cabinets in all arcades, and usually they were as empty as my wallet. Now on the other hand King of Fighters machines always had lines to them! So I made my choice and I regret nothing. KoF 13 will be here in ~20 days while you wait for SF5 another 9 years.