Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GOTY/Special editions with or without a code.

This is a discussion on GOTY/Special editions with or without a code. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; how do i get a copy of Borderlands with all the DLC in the disc, instead of on a download ...

Platmate Ass Editor

how do i get a copy of Borderlands with all the DLC in the disc, instead of on a download code???

Also does anyone know if L.A. Noire and FNV will have the DLCs on the disc or not???

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by redcell89 View Post
    how do i get a copy of Borderlands with all the DLC in the disc, instead of on a download code???

Also does anyone know if L.A. Noire and FNV will have the DLCs on the disc or not???
    someone stated that borderlands will say voucher included on the case for the copies that have a voucher.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Anyone know about Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2's special editions?

I was considering buying those.

edit: well technically just TFU2 since I have all of the DLC from the First game.

Also does anyone know about Arkham City collectors/special edition?

if you have all the DLC from Unleashed 1, then you don't need the Special edition. It just contains the 3 DLCs.
    as for the special edition for Unleashed 2, it's not worth it. As for game play/elements, you only get an extra 3 challenges and a different lightsaber crystal to use in-game. it also comes with a bunch of other stuff that is kinda worthless.
    There was only one DLC for SW:TFU2, and it's 99 cents. Just get the basic version of the game and spend the buck on the DLC.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Exceptions to the rule

Borderlands GOTY - Some have a voucher some are included on disc.
    Wait, really? I thought all the copies had the voucher . Now it gives me more of a reason to get it, for I might find one with all the DLC in-game.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Wait, really? I thought all the copies had the voucher . Now it gives me more of a reason to get it, for I might find one with all the DLC in-game.
    Yeah, it all depends on if your lucky enough to find a copy with all the DLC included on the Blu-Ray. I've seen a few in stores that have both versions: A voucher, and the DLC copied onto the Blu-Ray. Just gotta be lucky enough to find one with it burned onto it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12