Sooo conflicted

This is a discussion on Sooo conflicted within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; hi so i recently got bf3 but also want skyrim idk if i shuld finish bf3 then get skyrim or ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sooo conflicted

hi so i recently got bf3 but also want skyrim idk if i shuld finish bf3 then get skyrim or what there both great games and i want to spend sometime gettin trophies but idk shul i buyskyrim or wait

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would personally wait on Skyrim, knowing Bethesda, there will be bugs and other issues on launch and a week or so after, so I would wait, enjoy Battlefield 3, then after the first wave of patches are done for Skyrim, get it.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    I would personally wait on Skyrim, knowing Bethesda, there will be bugs and other issues on launch and a week or so after, so I would wait, enjoy Battlefield 3, then after the first wave of patches are done for Skyrim, get it.

This is what I have been saying all along. I keep telling people wait on the game there will be patches to fix the plethora of bugs this game will have. If people waited it would send a message to Bethesda that they cannot release broken games and expect people to pay to be Beta testers.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

seeing how skyrim is a bethesda game id say wait a few months and then get it because bethesda games drop in price preety fast and theyll probably have released all the major patches by then

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 9 - Gold

I say just play bf3 till december 1 or whatever then get skyrim

Lvl 6 - Silver

I would wait just because i recently ran into this same ordeal i bought Arkham city then uncharted 3 and have a hard time deciding which one I want to play

Lvl 8 - Gold

How about you play both of them for enjoyment instead of trophies? Play BF3 until Skyrim gets released and then buy that, regardless if you have the plat for BF3.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would say play BF first, and then play Skyrim. I'm waiting for CoD MW3 and i will be stuck in my ps 3 for the next year i guess

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    This is what I have been saying all along. I keep telling people wait on the game there will be patches to fix the plethora of bugs this game will have. If people waited it would send a message to Bethesda that they cannot release broken games and expect people to pay to be Beta testers.
    But BF3 is broken too with it's crappy servers, falling through the map, prone where you can lay anywhere even when half your body is through the wall, and serious game breaking glitches in SP.

I never came across any game breaking bugs in Oblivion or Fallout, I've had a couple of freeze issues but then again I've had that with a lot of games.

My answer/opinion is get Skyrim and forget BF3. Especialy seeing how Skyrim is the only true contender(along with Portal 2) for GOTY.

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by frince101 View Post
    hi so i recently got bf3 but also want skyrim idk if i shuld finish bf3 then get skyrim or what there both great games and i want to spend sometime gettin trophies but idk shul i buyskyrim or wait

Oh good god, I cant believe this is even a question. Hands down without any doubt you should get SKYRIM as soon as it comes out!!

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 6 - Silver

or why not just play BF3, get as much done with it as possible (plat it if able), then buy Skyrim. It might even be a few bucks cheaper by the time it takes you to finish BF3.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by nullzero00 View Post
    or why not just play BF3, get as much done with it as possible (plat it if able), then buy Skyrim. It might even be a few bucks cheaper by the time it takes you to finish BF3.
    Skyrim will become cheaper in the next year and a half or two. Unless he buys used at some point.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    Skyrim will become cheaper in the next year and a half or two. Unless he buys used at some point.
    nah - someone is bound to put it on sale going into christmas. I'm talking about saving $10, or maybe getting a 'buy 2 get 1 free' sale or something.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Go with the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. I got it last Friday and I still have a hard time putting it down. Doom has spoken.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

The One and Only

You started Battlefield 3, finish it. Then go to Skyrim. Makes things easier imo.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    You started Battlefield 3, finish it. Then go to Skyrim. Makes things easier imo.
    Couldn't have said it better myself....
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post

Oh good god, I cant believe this is even a question. Hands down without any doubt you should get SKYRIM as soon as it comes out!!
    This man speaks the truth.
    By the way I pre-ordered Skyrim for $47.99. I highly doubt it'll be that cheap again before Christmas. >_>

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtbonex View Post
    This man speaks the truth.
    By the way I pre-ordered Skyrim for $47.99. I highly doubt it'll be that cheap again before Christmas. >_>
    It's gonna be some kind of sale that may happen (you know, like 10% off the game) because it's going to (or already is) the holiday shopping season. You may never know, he could end up finding a used copy of Skyrim before year's end.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

wellltgo late my bro got skyrim so for the next 2 years ima be playing skyrim and bf3