This Sucks

This is a discussion on This Sucks within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; got my limited edition of Uncharted 3 the other day only just went to play it today & low & ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

This Sucks

got my limited edition of Uncharted 3 the other day only just went to play it today & low & behold after selecting new game the damn thing wont load past the spinning ring well I will be taking that back to EB tomorrow when I pick up MW3 lucky I will have that to go with Battlefield 3 & Batman AC so it doesnt matter that much but it still sucks though

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

did you try it again?
    it happens sometimes but when you restart the system it usually fixes itself
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have been trying all day I need a new PS3 I know that i still have the bulky 80gb system slim PS3 320gb is down to $350 so im thinkin of buying it for myelf for Xmas lol

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

That's bloody shit mate, never know though it could be the Sony

Ice Cream Firefighter

game data wont install from the disc it asks me to choose a language than the game screen comes up

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I have been trying all day I need a new PS3 I know that i still have the bulky 80gb system slim PS3 320gb is down to $350 so im thinkin of buying it for myelf for Xmas lol

Just bought the 320G Battlefield bundle for $398 from JB hi-fi. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I think they have a Uncharted 3 bundle too.

Killer Avatar courtesy of Wadefan1

Player Hater

I had the same thing happen to me. I put in another disc for another game (Enslaved) and then went back to Uncharted 3 again. This time it worked. i heard there was a cache issue with the game due to the size. Quite a few people have had issues with it, especially getting stuck on that fucking spinning ring.

Now this is Podracing

Thats pretty unlucky, i actually had the same thing happen to my first copy of UC2.
    On another note, my code to get my Battlefield3 dlc was a digit short. It only had 24 not 25.

Ice Cream Firefighter

if I was gonna get a bundle it would be the limited edition MW3 design PS3 from Harvey Normans it comes with Uncharted 3 & MW3 for $498 than I would sell MW3 as I have already bought my copy its ok but guys im in no rush to play it yet I got so many new games at the moment its not funny I dont even have the time to play them all atm I got 82 games 37 never played & 3 more on pre-order of course MW3 tomorrow than ACR & Saints Row on the 15th

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Crocodile Hunter

maybe try and take it back to EB and get them to test it on their PS3 in the back?

Sig by Apokolypz

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    if I was gonna get a bundle it would be the limited edition MW3 design PS3 from Harvey Normans it comes with Uncharted 3 & MW3 for $498 than I would sell MW3 as I have already bought my copy its ok but guys im in no rush to play it yet I got so many new games at the moment its not funny I dont even have the time to play them all atm I got 82 games 37 never played & 3 more on pre-order of course MW3 tomorrow than ACR & Saints Row on the 15th
    You sound exactly like me, except I got Skyrim chucked in there too haha.

Ice Cream Firefighter

yeah I was right it was the game itself I took it back to EB this morning when I picked up MW3 seems the store in particular has had a few non working copies, while I was getting my new copy 2 other people called up saying thiers wasnt working either anywayz took my new copy home tried loading it & it did straight away thank god I prob should play the 1st 2 before the 3rd but screw that but I am still going to get a new PS but my old 1 has almost shit itself

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow, looks like there needs to be a club for us, lol. I don't know my exact number of games I haven't touched yet, but I am a sucker for deals. I spent all year working on my back log of unplayed games, knocked out maybe 10? Then all of a sudden I bought X-men Destiny, Ace Combat, Uncharted 3 CE, AC:Brotherhood CE, BFBC3, Disney Universe, WWE All Stars, Spyro, The New Kirby for my kid on Wii, NFS: The Run (Pre-order) and I am sure I am forgetting some games. I love those B2G1 Free deals! It also doesn't help my gaming times have dramatically reduced since I moved earlier this year. I still need to get Twisted Metal, RE: Operation Raccoon City and MY most anticipated game for 2012... Spec Ops: The Line!