Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How old is your PS3 now?and how is the condition of your PS3?

This is a discussion on How old is your PS3 now?and how is the condition of your PS3? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I still have my original 40gb fatty. It's going on 3 1/2 yrs old now. I've never had a problem ...

Notorious K.I.D.

I still have my original 40gb fatty. It's going on 3 1/2 yrs old now. I've never had a problem with it, I chalk up game freezes to the games I've played (Fallout 3 and New Vegas), not the system itself.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've had my 320gb for about 8 months, and no major problems so far, I try to keep my PS3 cleaned out regularly

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My PS3 is kinda running. It's around 4 years old! Talk about longevity! the only problem with it is that My games will not slide out of the try. I have to manually pry them out...It sucks.
    "May we meet again on the path, before we all meet in the clearing ..." Roland Deschain

Sig by: Bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

1 year 4 months old.. still running like new its a 250 gb slim model
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Fight the Future

I bought a 60gb on launch day and it still does everything perfectly. I bought a 320gb Move bundle on November 2nd, 2010 (right before GT5) which works perfectly as well.

Parker

Buy my book, Alteration

Two years and 10 months and counting I've had my first PS3 (80 GB). Got it the day after Christmas of '08, and it's still alive. Impressive, no?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

The One and Only

My PS3 is a year and 8 months old. It's in good shape right now, except it needs faster Internet like my computer

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

A plat a month!

Got a 60 GB fatty upgraded to 320 GB back in Feb of 07. Still running good, but not as well as day 1.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

just got a new slim but had a 80 gb phatty for about a year and a half and then one before that but my son stuck a Popsicle stick in it

Lvl 7 - Gold

Mine will be 2 years old on Christmas (Dec 25), and the Bluray drive went out in it about a month ago. I'm holding out until Black Friday to get one.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I give my first one to a close friend of mine and my current one, the 160 GB Slim model, has at least 3 years now.....

Thankfully, no problem at all! I take good care of my baby! XD
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got it when it first came out (60GB), so it's at least 5 years now and will soon be 6 years. It's in surprisingly very good condition.

Breakfast and Chill

I have had my 120 GB Slim (upgraded to 320 GB) for almost a year, it replaced my 2 year old 60GB BC "phat" when I got YLOD (11/13/10). I still have the phat, but I never got around to fixing it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Jean Guy's got a 80 gig fat boy model I bought in Dec. 2008. Works great and hopefully will last until PS4 comes out.

Lvl 9 - Gold

1 year old my screen goes kninda fuzzy when ever I move my ps3 or just randomly but I think it wasn't my ps3 fault nothing to bad like ylod

Huge Gaming Backlog

I bought my old 60G fat boy when they first came out. It had been working great up until last weekend and then it died. The graphics in games started to play up. There would be these graphics spikes sticking out all over the place.
    My new 320G slim is great. With my old one I had so many games I had to delete games and install them all the time. Now I have heaps of room. Loving it.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Ghost Assassin

I bought my MGS4 Bundle 80gb ps3 in august 2008, so it's already been 3 years with my awesome console. Damn, time really flies by when you're having fun

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got my 80gb fat about 3 years ago, unfortunately it was stolen 2 years ago Replaced it with a 250gb slim 1 year and 10months ago, and aside from the odd freeze and loud fan it works perfectly

Lvl 6 - Silver

not even sure how old mine is...i got it about a year after 360 was released. my first plat was in '09 so id say almost 3 years wow lol. as for the condition its in what id hope is perfect really; other than a few crashes due to games freezing ive never had a problem with my ps3. its the 80gig fatty, love it. (hate that it only has 2 USB port though)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Had it since late 09 only had one small problem since then but was easily fixed. I love The Ps3.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast