Making a new video walkthrough

This is a discussion on Making a new video walkthrough within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Even though its a old game I noticed that alot of people still play Resident Evil 5 so I decided ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Making a new video walkthrough

Even though its a old game I noticed that alot of people still play Resident Evil 5 so I decided I would make another video walkthrough for youtube on professional while collecting all BSAA emblems & Treasures I have really suck at the game since I last played. On professional im ranked 605 with a overall time of 1hr 54min 35sec this time I will be lucky to beat it in 3hrs but I spose when I went on my speed runs I never collected shit so that might be a cause but still I can tell I dont have the same skill lmao

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Huge Gaming Backlog

Yeah mate you should do it up. It's one of the games I'm looking to get again. I played back in the day before platinum trophies took over my life and have traded it in. I will use your walkthrouh for sure. Like you were saying I reckon I'm going suck at it since I haven't played for so long.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247