Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What game deserves a sequel but doesn't have one & what would you name it?

This is a discussion on What game deserves a sequel but doesn't have one & what would you name it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yes i agree Bayonetta is a strong candidate...

PRO Member

Yes i agree Bayonetta is a strong candidate

Lvl 6 - Silver

Bayonetta could do with a sequel. Also Heavenly Sword 2 would be appreciated and Mirror's Edge 2 would also be a welcome sequel. But above all of them, I would love to see a inFAMOUS 3 and see where the guys n gals at Sucker Punch could take the story next.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Medal of Honor (2010). It was a fun game in MP, but campaign just, sucked
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by unchartednick13 View Post
    crash bandicoot needs an hd collection of 1 2 and 3
    that's not a sequel to a game goofball that's a collection of a game and it's sequels lol

on topic:
    to add another game to my suggestion of Heavenly Sword.....i also want to see another sequel to condemned.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    Bully 2, or Bully: All Grown Up
    That sounds AWESOME 10/10
    I was thinking a Brutal Legend 2, it could be called Brutal Legend 2: The Return to the Age of Metal, I thought the first game was great, and with a little bit of improvement, it could be a really awesome game. Maybe they could introduce more music genres into it, e.g. Rap, Hip Hop, Rock n Roll (Guest appearance from The Rolling Stones) etc.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Firstly, Kingdom Hearts 2 needs a PROPER SEQUEL. After the 3DS one, no more fucking around with these stupid spin-offs, we want a console game starring Sora, Donald and Goofy going through the various worlds and helping various disney characters. Eventually, they would have to face off against

Toggle Spoiler

and presumably this would wrap up the franchise, unless some other threat popped up.

Next, we need a new Crash game. This must have several things:
    a) Radical are not allowed anywhere near it!
    b) They must go back to the warp room system, requiring 25 crystals to face the final boss then offering replay value through gems and relics.
    c) Ideally made by Naughty Dog (if Sony can get the rights from activision), but if not then it could be made by TT (they made WoC).

Then, it would be nice if Naughty Dog made a sequel to Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, which would entail what would happen if they hadn't gone through the portal (presumably with some new evil popping up) with gameplay like the 1st game.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 1 - Bronze

SINGULARITY. It's hard to make a sequel on that, but it sure would be awesome.

The One and Only

^^ Never heard of it, so I won't rate.

I say MAG could have a sequel. There might not be much of a story in that game, but I have an idea on how it could happen, if there were to be one. Click the spoiler if you're interested enough to what my idea is.

Toggle Spoiler

a MAG 2, or MAG: The Dark War would be nice and hopefully keep all of the good elements of MAG as well as adding new elements to it. A new 256 online only game would be nice for a PS4 release in the future. As long as they don't mess the game up like they did in previous patches.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Medicine Man View Post
    A game that NEEDS a sequel is "Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy"....That game was one of my favorites on PS2 & the ending was a cliffhanger that suggested a sequel.

I could hug you right now. That game was fucking amazing when I bought it. I spent countless hours in the training room just goofing around. So much fun to watch the antics that take place in there.

Also, as a few others have said, Legend Of Dragoon. It needs to happen. NOW.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

No Matter What

I don't get why people want a Bayonetta or Heavenly Sword sequel. I mean Bayonetta is basically a Devil May Cry posr and Heavnely Sword a GoW poser. I would definitely really like to see a Shadows of the Damned sequel.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    I don't get why people want a Bayonetta or Heavenly Sword sequel. I mean Bayonetta is basically a Devil May Cry posr and Heavnely Sword a GoW poser. I would definitely really like to see a Shadows of the Damned sequel.
    i'm with you on Bayonetta but Heavenly Sword deserves some love from the current day. it had a great story and even though it's controls were gow like....it wasn't a poser as you say. just my opinion bro. you want a real gow poser then you need to look at Dante's Inferno lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think Primal needs either the HD treatment or a sequel. It was a awesome PS2 game that was supposed to replace Tomb Radier, but was very underrated. It had a killer soundtrack and great lead characters.

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by Sect99 View Post
    I think Primal needs either the HD treatment or a sequel. It was a awesome PS2 game that was supposed to replace Tomb Radier, but was very underrated. It had a killer soundtrack and great lead characters.
    Primal was amazing and I have it. But how could it replace Tombraider with it's gargoyle and monster changing stuff? Plus now we have Uncharted.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Ghost Assassin

I think the Fallout series should get a sequel soon, but with a MUCH better game engine. It would probably be Fallout 4.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Vanquish.

PRO Member

i would love for another bayonetta but there isn't much to go on with it (that i can think of) but one thing i would really like to see is either a new burn zombie burn but something where u team up with ppl online. . .it would b alot more better n honestly a new sacred game. . .idk if they made a sacred 3 but only on pc would b bad ass if they brought it to ps3. . .it was a good game

Gotham's Reckoning

There are a ton of games which I think should have sequels like Bully and RDR but one that really should be given one is XIII. Don't know if anyone has even heard of this game but in case you never heard of it, it was release around 2003 on the PS2 made by Ubisoft and it was an FPS with comic book graphics, it was a very fun game. Other than that, it should be given a sequel because it ended on a cliffhanger and I really want to know what happened next.
    Last edited by gamelord-2007; 11-11-2011 at 09:21 AM.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Buy my book, Alteration

I wouldn't mind seeing another Neopets: The Darkest Faerie. Neopets: The Darkest Faerie 2: Rise of Shadowfall?

Maybe a new Red Dead Redemption. Red Dead Vengeance?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    There are a ton of games which I think should have sequels like Bully and RDR but one that really should be given one is XIII. Don't know if anyone has even heard of this game but in case you never heard of it, it was release around 2003 on the PS2 made by Ubisoft and it was an FPS with comic book graphics, it was a very fun game. Other than that, it should be given a sequel because it ended on a cliffhanger and I really want to know what happened next.
    YES!!!! XIII was freaking awesome and i would LOVE to see it get some next gen love

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Jurassic The Hunted
    (who dosnt love a dinosaur killing game)
    name would be something like...i really dont know
    Platinum's Working On= BORDERLANDS 2 (57%) MADDEN NFL 13 (25%) inFAMOUS 2 (42%)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12