Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gran Turismo 6 is in the works.

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo 6 is in the works. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; According to Kazunori Yamauchi Gran Turismo 6 is in the works. Also more dlc for Gran Turismo 5 is on ...

PRO Member

Gran Turismo 6 is in the works.

According to Kazunori Yamauchi Gran Turismo 6 is in the works. Also more dlc for Gran Turismo 5 is on the way.

The Escapist : News : Yamauchi Confirms Gran Turismo 6

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

The One and Only

Sounds interesting, but I doubt I'll get it though. Racing games are my favorite type of games, but simulators gets boring to me. I'll definitely want to try it out though, a game to borrow or rent?

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

i love racing games, but i forgot GT5 was a simulator. (Had GT1 on PS1) Im hesitating to buy it. To BlockBuster I go!
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Day one purchase for me.

Sig by Dsluckay/ Avy by In2
    "I know why you're here. And we're all here, cause we're not all there."

Lvl 5 - Silver

Cool, nice find snakebitten! I guess we'll see this in 2016 or something

Lvl 5 - Silver

The opening & closing sentences in this article were hilarious, & sad but possibly true.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

i know quite a few peolpe who will be overjoyed about this but for me....meh not really bothered.thanks for the info though

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Huge Gaming Backlog

Don't know if I'll get this one. I was so hyped up for GT5 and for me it was a bit disappointing. I had been a huge fan of the GT series but I guess now all the licenses have become a chore instead of being fun. If they cut down on those I might look at it but licenses are a GT trademark so I'd say their here to stay.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Stop looking at me swan!

See you in 5 years GT6.

Retired...

Wow already... I hope I get of GT5 before GT6 comes out!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hope it'll be on the PlayStation 3.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Venias View Post
    I hope it'll be on the PlayStation 3.
    lol yeah seriously. Thatll be the last straw if its for 360 too.

OK so if I can just rant alittle bit here. I am so not going to buy this game. GT5 WAS THE WORST RACING GAME EVAR!!!!!!! Im a big car guy and I love racing games but come the f*** on. So many stupid problems, impossible trophies, impossible to level up, and who the f*** wants to race for 24 straight hrs.. twice.. with no Bspec to take over?! That game has so many things wrong with it its too long to list. I hate Xbox but Forza was waaay better than this sh**hole of a game. Waited 5 years for 2 versions (dont get me started on prologue) of this crap from something that was so great in GT3. I dont care how many cars there are, I need good gameplay and the ability to buy specific parts, not just some sh** that says some generic crap like "Stage 3 Turbo". LET ME TUNE, and really tune the car. And can I please get some f***ing aerodynamics and BIGGER BRAKES!? fu** man.

Point is, I am not buying this game!

PRO Member

If not it will be on ps4.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

I'm hoping for easier trophies (but not too easy...) and the option to use a clutch on manual transmissions. But yeah 2016 sounds about right.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post

OK so if I can just rant alittle bit here. I am so not going to buy this game. GT5 WAS THE WORST RACING GAME EVAR!!!!!!! Im a big car guy and I love racing games but come the f*** on. So many stupid problems, impossible trophies, impossible to level up, and who the f*** wants to race for 24 straight hrs.. twice.. with no Bspec to take over?! That game has so many things wrong with it its too long to list. I hate Xbox but Forza was waaay better than this sh**hole of a game. Waited 5 years for 2 versions (dont get me started on prologue) of this crap from something that was so great in GT3. I dont care how many cars there are, I need good gameplay and the ability to buy specific parts, not just some sh** that says some generic crap like "Stage 3 Turbo". LET ME TUNE, and really tune the car. And can I please get some f***ing aerodynamics and BIGGER BRAKES!? fu** man.

Toggle Spoiler

Folks and trophies. Just because something is a little challenging, people cry about it lol.

Huge Gaming Backlog

I agree with every word you said.
    Forza is by far the better racer. Like you said the best upgrades GT5 has is "Stage #" upgrades, where Forza you can change up the whole engine.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Stop looking at me swan!

Really? Nothing is impossible in GT5. Those "impossible" A-spec 24 hour races can now be easily done with the spec 2.0 update so you can save in between your race so you can come back later. The rest is done with patience.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i think sony owns the rights for gt series. i think they own polyphony too

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Buy my book, Alteration

Can't say I'm surprised. I knew the GT series wouldn't just end.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Ghost Assassin

Let's go GT6 2024! I hope they add custom liveries. I was a little disappointed that GT5 didn't have that option. Also, those paint chips are a BAD idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast