Xbox users having trouble glitch problems on Skyrim

This is a discussion on Xbox users having trouble glitch problems on Skyrim within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Thought this was kinda funny so I thought I would share this the reason being Xbox's cache is too small ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Xbox users having trouble glitch problems on Skyrim

Thought this was kinda funny so I thought I would share this the reason being Xbox's cache is too small & the textures of the world are not loading properly so I say buy a PS3 problem solved I have never liked Xbox but have always wanted to play halos & fables but the negatives have always outweighed the positives for me maybe the xbox720 will be different which atm they are calling it project 10

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Not entirely, I wouldn't be standing up as PS3 owners pointing and laughing at the 360.

1) Its really pointless, who cares?

2) The PS3 version is still inferior to the PC version. Its not really that bad with Skyrim, its not like the game is different and its not like the PC version is free of bugs. PS3's textures load pretty slow too compared to my PC... I've yet to encounter anything major, but occasionally the game will take 5-10 seconds to load all the layers of texture.

Its common for Bethesda games anyway, I've just come to realize not everybody can do what Naughty Dog can.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

PRO Member

Seems kind of weird that the leading platform is the one struggling the most. I thought for sure that it would be the PS3 with the most problems.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports