Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Worn Are Your Controllers?

This is a discussion on How Worn Are Your Controllers? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; 1 week ago did my first controller stop to work (would not turn on). So I removed the bolt holding ...

PRO Member

1 week ago did my first controller stop to work (would not turn on).
    So I removed the bolt holding it together and got it working again and put it back together.
    Sadly is the L2 and R2 a bit sloppy now.

2 Controller work fine.

Game on....

I have two official Sony black ps3 controllers. The dualshock 3 controller has quite a bit of wear on the left analogue stick but still in very good condition. And my other PS3 pad which is just a sixaxis controller, which has no dualshock 3 doesn't really have much wear. Both controllers are clean and functioning perfectly. Without question these controllers are the best money can buy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just the usual dust collection but still looks surprisingly new after 2 years ~

Games platinum'd in order: Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, Uncharted 3, Portal 2, Resonance of Fate
    Games playing: Nothing atm, just gaming on the pc waha <3
    Games ordered: Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Games looking forward to: Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

A plat a month!

I still have my original controller from my 60 GB fatty when I got my system in Feb of 07. That controller has seen better days. The sticks don't center. I don't think they ever have. I got a DS3 controller about a year and a half ago. That has lasted me since I've purchased it, and doesn't show much wear.

No Matter What

I've had mine for 2 years and from what I can see they only have the typical dust and grime in the nicks and crannies.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

PRO Member

Ive bought 6 controllers overall, 2 maybe 3 still work 100%.... Some just have jammed buttons others wont move at all.. Guess i shouldnt throw them around.

Platinum #25: Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (Personal Favorite)
    Platinum #49 South Park: The Stick of Truth

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

If your talking about my current joypad then its brand newish but if your talking about my previous pad that i thrown against the floor and stood on while playing mvc3 then that wasnt to bad.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've bought a dual shock sixaxes controller 3 years ago off eBay pretty good condition but having some problems with the battery.the madcatz controller witch I don't really like its to Bulky.the left anolog stick is broken so I can't turn left or look left and you can't look down and sometimes the character on the screen will move slowly but I not even touching the controller.its been broken for a few months I wount buy another one till it completely broken

Plats-O'-War!!

The rubber padding on the left analog stick on 2 of my controllers are loose (As in you can rotate it without moving the stick itself) other than that, all 3 are fine!

Identity Overload

My original controller got lifted, but the two I have now the base of the left analog stick is slowly getting worn away and has a circle around it. I'm wondering if one day it'll just more or less get cut off..........it's an experiment that I'm willing to find out

Sig by Prosthetic | Platbar by In2 | Avatar by Alison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12