Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

November 2011 - Best Gaming Month in Years?

This is a discussion on November 2011 - Best Gaming Month in Years? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just got around to playing Assassins creed revelations for a few hours, there's tons of new content in it. ...

INTJ

I just got around to playing Assassins creed revelations for a few hours, there's tons of new content in it.

-Fighting over territories. Not the usual "Kill The guy and your set" type thing, You actually have to defend the territory once claimed. Upgrade Structures in your territories and stuff like that.

-Tower-defense-esque Gameplay when a templar army attacks one of your territories. Place tons of assassins on rooftops, Two Ways of entry, Barricades, tons of enemies.

-Bomb Crafting is diverse as hell, Many options to pick from

-New NPC Type Stalkers literally stalk you when your walking on the ground and try to kill you. you can't tell who he is unless you can detect behavior well (and probably the eagle sense stuff).

-Actual Backstory into Desmond Via First person Memory Puzzles.

-More Backstory into Altiar Via The Keys you acquire in-game

-Many Enhancements to the Assassins Mercs Management, Put your best men in charge of territories, and other things.

-Hookblades, Major MAJOR help when your climbing shit and Manuvering around stuff.

-The City Guards Attack Templars when they try to attack you. The little bar that shows your wanted or not on the top left is a templar activity bar, lower it if you don't want templars attackin your shit alot.

And that's just the first two hours of gameplay.

PRO Member

I agree November is the best month especially this 1.Its had the best games ever.Also my birthday today and I'm gonna get drunk yet again lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234