Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2011 Trophy goals.

This is a discussion on 2011 Trophy goals. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; my goal for 11 was to reach lvl 25 and 50 plats and im almost there...

WHO DAT!!!!

my goal for 11 was to reach lvl 25 and 50 plats and im almost there

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by LeDariusDTurner_ View Post
    I really didn't but I was just being honest about this topic.

I Actually do care about trophies. Trophy level and being a platinum whore is different. I'm not talking about trophies in general. Trophies actually add replay value to games. I like to trophy hunt especially when i'm trying to give myself a self-challenge when I'm growing tired of it...but i don't care for 100% (as if someone else would.)

To impress folks with your dedication to challenges? Are...you..serious? Trophies mean NOTHING in the real world...maybe to your "buddies" on this site so to be honest anyone else would not give a damn. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact!

Yes. PS3Trophies.com. Why do you ask?
    Then just set your trophy goal lower then other people like 200 trophies or 1 plat by the end of the year.I get it you want your first plat to be a game you love.my first plat ever was bfbc2.now it's my most favorite game

Vive La Révelation!

I really didn't but I was just being honest about this topic.

I Actually do care about trophies. Trophy level and being a platinum whore is different. I'm not talking about trophies in general. Trophies actually add replay value to games. I like to trophy hunt especially when i'm trying to give myself a self-challenge when I'm growing tired of it...but i don't care for 100% (as if someone else would.)

To impress folks with your dedication to challenges? Are...you..serious? Trophies mean NOTHING in the real world...maybe to your "buddies" on this site so to be honest anyone else would not give a damn. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact!

Yes. PS3Trophies.com. Why do you ask?

WOW, dude I really don’t get you. You care about trophies? Yet not platinum’s? Well I’ll have you know, that platinum trophies effect your trophy level more then any other trophies. I think all and all, you really want to have platinum’s, but are infact to lazy to earn them.

And your right, most people in the “real” world if will,don't even care about trophies. That’s why we’re all on website like this where all, I mean “most” of us love trophies. And are impressed by I nice trophy list.
    Because it shows true dedication to the games we love. It also brings a sense of completion.
    So honestly I’d suggest you go to www.Ihateplatinumsandlovetrophies.com ok?
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Vive La Révelation!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    Then just set your trophy goal lower then other people like 200 trophies or 1 plat by the end of the year.I get it you want your first plat to be a game you love.my first plat ever was bfbc2.now it's my most favorite game
    That's just it shadows, the guy doesn’t seem to like platinum trophies at all, and then he wants to come on here and tell us all how stupid we are for trying to get them.

Plats-O'-War!!

My goals are as followed:

2000+ trophies (Done)
    Close to 30 's (almost there! )
    Gain one trophy Level (Just hit lvl 16)

Player Hater

Why are you gaming at all? Did you realise that videogames aren't real-life and that you achieve 'nothing' that anyone else would not give a damn about by playing them? Your logic is flawed, you chose the wrong place to try and argue a point, and you have taken the time to be registered for a site dedicated to trophy hunting all the while insulting other members about their dedication. Well played. You're acting like a dickhead, this is not opinion, this is a fact!

Vive La Révelation!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Why are you gaming at all? Did you realise that videogames aren't real-life and that you achieve 'nothing' that anyone else would not give a damn about by playing them? Your logic is flawed, you chose the wrong place to try and argue a point, and you have taken the time to be registered for a site dedicated to trophy hunting all the while insulting other members about their dedication. Well played. You're acting like a dickhead, this is not opinion, this is a fact!
    Thank you DJ_Keyser! I couldn’t agree more

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    If only the rep button was around

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

since i dont get to game as much as id like to i dont have any astronomical goals but instead just 1 simple 1 for now which is getting to my 25th before the year is out.i know it might not sound much to others,as they could probably get 2 s in a week but if i do that then ill be chuffed

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You don't understand...I have no "trophy goals" period...

WOW, dude I really don’t get you. You care about trophies? Yet not platinum’s? Well I’ll have you know, that platinum trophies effect your trophy level more then any other trophies.
    ...And not a single damn was given that day.

I think all and all, you really want to have platinum’s, but are infact to lazy to earn them.
    Wrong I have 5 platinums...God of War, God of War 2, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and inFamous. Yeah, I want platinums, i'm just not obsessed with them.

And your right, most people in the “real” world if will,don't even care about trophies. That’s why we’re all on website like this where all, I mean “most” of us love trophies. And are impressed by I nice trophy list.
    Because it shows true dedication to the games we love. It also brings a sense of completion.
    So honestly I’d suggest you go to www.Ihateplatinumsandlovetrophies.com ok?
    Yeah I know, that's why i'm on this site...that and the amazing trophy cards. Now I can cope with the trophies since I like them to, but if you really care about a trophy list, then that's sad. If you really want to talk about dedication to games, how about you make contests, for example GTA 4...make a challenge to see who can race around the city the fastest or get into the most fights in the allotted time or even see who can be in the longest level 5 police chase. The only COMPLETION there is is trophy completion. I actually clicked that link to by the way.

That's just it shadows, the guy doesn’t seem to like platinum trophies at all, and then he wants to come on here and tell us all how stupid we are for trying to get them.
    I never said i didn't like platinums, nor did I call anyone stupid. I'm just saying that trophies aren't that big of a deal to playing games but they really are addicting.

Why are you gaming at all?
    The same reason you are.

Did you realise that videogames aren't real-life and that you achieve 'nothing' that anyone else would not give a damn about by playing them?
    I'll give a $10 playstation network card for anyone who can tell me who the HELL said video games were real.

Your logic is flawed
    How you gonna tell me my logic is flawed when you can't even spell the name of your own country.

you chose the wrong place to try and argue a point, and you have taken the time to be registered for a site dedicated to trophy hunting all the while insulting other members about their dedication. Well played. You're acting like a dickhead, this is not opinion, this is a fact!
    I didn't insult anyone. I'm not saying DON'T trophy hunt, i'm saying to don't take it that seriously to have trophy goals and boost the crap out of online trophies. (I'm not talking about the ones where you HAVE to have a friend in it to get it, I mean the ones where you have to do a certain task like blowing up 3 people at once with one mortar...that's just gay) Wow at the irony though. He says i'm insulting members, yet he's the only one name-calling about this. Have you seen anyone else call me any kind of names? Grow the hell up, next...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trying to get platinum from Need for speed: The Run...

PRO Member

My goals for 2011 were:
    1. 1,000 trophies.
    2. 4 Platinums.
    3. Have fun!

So far I have 6 Platinums, over 1,100 trophies, and have had a good time doing it all. A good year.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm Going for MK

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Um your trophy card says you have 0 platinum's dude, not 5.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

^ You think this is the only account I have? Of course i'm going to have 0 plats, I just made this account plus I haven't even played most the games i did platinum (Besides black ops).

The One and Only

Only one goal: 1,000 trophies. I doubt I'll reach it

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

10 platinums....I hope I can do it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, this is a really far shot since I'm getting Uncharted 3, Arkham City, and Revelations on Black Friday.

- Reach 11 Platinums
    - Beat All MW3 Spec Ops/Survival for platinum
    - Platinum Uncharted 1

Lvl 6 - Silver

My goals for 2011 is

1500 trophies (done it)
    2000 trophies (i think this will never happen)
    UMvC3 Platinum (i hope i can do it the missions have gotten harder)
    Mortal Kombat Platinum (Never gonna happen i guess)
    30 Platinums (7 more plats is a lot i guess this is a no go)

that's all i guess

Lvl 9 - Gold

^ You think this is the only account I have?
    This may come as a surprise to you, but many gamers, myself included, actually only have 1 account and see no point in creating a second one...

Anyway, on topic, I'll be happy enough to reach 25 platinums by the end of the year. I have 23 now and am relatively close to 2 more, so if I can earn those 2 by the years' end, that'll do me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast