Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Multiplayer Insults

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Insults within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've been accused of being hacker on two separate occasions, I guess because they were sore losers. xD...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've been accused of being hacker on two separate occasions, I guess because they were sore losers. xD

Lvl 4 - Silver

Someone once told me they wanted to lick my ass. that was a bit disturbing.

No Matter What

There's never really any creative insults ever. When I beat people they just always call me some racial slurs for every race except white. They also call me a hacker and/or cheater.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Revelations 19:16

I usually stay quiet or just mute my Mic if the entire room can hear me, but in BF3 where only my squad can, i do vent a little. Now when other people take it to actually sending me a PSN message talking crap...yea, thats stupid. I'll just block them.

The thing that really pisses me off is when people decide to act like a dam radio station and have their crap blast into the room/squad online.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Oh I also dislike how my friends and I aren't trying on a Team Deathmatch game on CoD because we're just chatting and having fun and the score ends up being 6900-7500 and after the match the other team is spamming their mics by saying "OWNED!"
    "YOU GUYS SUCK!" Blah blah blah..

We just stay quiet, when the next match countdown begins I say "Try hard?"
    Then my friends are like "Okay."
    3 minutes later ending score 7500-3000

Then we stay quiet afterwards and they STILL talk crap.
    Eventually they get tired of getting owned and just back out.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 4 - Silver

The best I got so far was a few years ago in good ol' GTA IV, some kid was trying to kill me over and over again, but he always failed. I was playing with my mate back then, and I started getting really angry so told him:
    "You know what kid?! You can go f*ck your mum!"
    His response: "You can go f*ck her yourself"
    So I was like: Yeah ok, sounds fun "

This piece of awesomeness above and all of my avys. were created by the almighty Wadefan1, the king of signatures.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    Oh I also dislike how my friends and I aren't trying on a Team Deathmatch game on CoD because we're just chatting and having fun and the score ends up being 6900-7500 and after the match the other team is spamming their mics by saying "OWNED!"
    "YOU GUYS SUCK!" Blah blah blah..

We just stay quiet, when the next match countdown begins I say "Try hard?"
    Then my friends are like "Okay."
    3 minutes later ending score 7500-3000

Then we stay quiet afterwards and they STILL talk crap.
    Eventually they get tired of getting owned and just back out.
    Yeah it gets old, when the opposing group ( clan ) gets wrecked 4 or 5 games in a row, then they win by sheer luck and they think they owned.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Letenko View Post
    The best I got so far was a few years ago in good ol' GTA IV, some kid was trying to kill me over and over again, but he always failed. I was playing with my mate back then, and I started getting really angry so told him:
    "You know what kid?! You can go f*ck your mum!"
    His response: "You can go f*ck her yourself"
    So I was like: Yeah ok, sounds fun "
    haha that was awesome

Banned

[IMG][/IMG]

Call of Duty 4 ... PM insult... lol...
    Last edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR; 11-17-2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Pic not working

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The idea for the thread come after I beat someone on Fifa and they decided to tell me I had cheesy Teeth!

Hopefully it doesnt get to a point where is has to be closed!

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

The Temple of the King

I usually get called bitch or a cheater/hacker when playing online. Worst one I got after winning a game was: "Oh, you think you are so good doing two moves over and over again. What a waste of $60. Stop playing, you tool." I just told him, "Why couldn't you win than?" and blocked him.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I literally like an hour ago to go kill myself as I'm in his words "a fucking wanker hacker"

It was one of them really long evenly matched Rush games on BF3 on Grand Bazaar and my squad broke through the third set of bases and then we routed them in seconds at the end I had 64 kills, 23 deaths and 9000 points and this bloke wasn't very happy -.-

Lvl 4 - Silver

Whenever I play online I mute people. God knows if anyone has tried insulting me, as when it's not on mute I can never understand what people are saying anyway. I basically mute people not because I'm worried about abuse, but because I hate hearing a crackling fuzzy sound while playing.

#cutformesa

Guy 1: Do you like girls?
    Guy 2: Yeah...
    Guy 1: Well, you like girls, and girls like guys, so indirectly, you like guys!

Yet another homophobic remark, but I still thought it was hilarious he took the time to word all of that

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Insults online are generally racist. I always see people calling other people beaners o the N word. Geez do I hate racist pricks.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I was told to go drink a glass of "butt juice" and I was like Huh??? I still dont know what that means, but i lauighed at it, and use it to this day

Gotham's Reckoning

Ever since I've started playing online a few years ago, whenever a person insults me it is always gaylord. Most of the time it's some little shithead who can't accept the fact that I kicked their sorry ass in whatever game I;m playing, other times it's some assholes on PS Home who are hostile to me for reason whatsoever.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

the funniest thing was when i was playin dead rising 2, doing the TIR matches, there was one where u drove a truck like thing around mashing up zombies to shoot their blood into a clown mouth. anyway, id keep bumping into ppl like it was bumper cars, eventually locking some1 into a corner so they couldnt get out lol, id get the nastiest comments for that, i was just trien to actually have some fun u know! lol (i needed to win the 9 different matches, and had already got that one, so i just messed around)

Lvl 4 - Silver

I've been called a 'Crazy Bush Woman' for winning a round of Poker in Red Dead Redemption. Which is just ridiculous, since I'm not a woman, and I don't live in a jungle or anything. And also... Well, I'll give him the first. I am a bit crazy.

But yeah, I only use a headset when playing with my friends. I don't see the point in trying to connect with some people I don't know and will never see again. I might occasionally put it on after playing a lot of rounds with one player, if we play well together. But other than that, never. I usually mute everybody too. Because I don't like the fuzzy sound, and because I once had to listen to Fergie's 'Big Girls Don't Cry' over and over for an entire Team Deathmatch in RDR. That shit'll scar you for life.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I had a guy call activision on me because I was beating him in Black ops, he just kept saying I was a booster/cheater so he sat in the lobby and called activision. I thought the act of calling was pretty original heard his conversation over his mic. He basically got laughed at by everyone else in the lobby. And the person on the phone said they would look and nothing happened of course so the next day I messaged him "still playin bro" and he blocked me lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast