Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Multiplayer Insults

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Insults within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; One match I had some group, that just had there ass kicked mind you, stay all quiet and all i ...

Gaming since PONG !

One match I had some group, that just had there ass kicked mind you, stay all quiet and all i said was "good game guys" and then all hell broke loose not one of em shut up til the next match (probably still going on but i could no longer hear em) next match same ending same thing said ... then one screamed really loud something i couldn't understand a big crash and then the kids saying he had to go cause he just broke his tv

Vive La Révelation!

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    I had a guy call activision on me because I was beating him in Black ops, he just kept saying I was a booster/cheater so he sat in the lobby and called activision. I thought the act of calling was pretty original heard his conversation over his mic. He basically got laughed at by everyone else in the lobby. And the person on the phone said they would look and nothing happened of course so the next day I messaged him "still playin bro" and he blocked me lol.
    Haha! what a moron... I've had people do this to me while playing KZ2, "I'm calling Guerilla on you for LS" such bull, I've never used a LS a day in my life.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Huge Gaming Backlog

I've never had anyone have a go at me online. It wouldn't worry me anyway, I'm a pretty chilled out type of person. I'd have a comeback for just about any insult too, I get a bit of practice at it.
    For example: the other night there were a heap of us sitting around at my mates place having a drink and watching the footy, when the power went out. With nothing to do, we just sat around giving each other shit for two hours until the power came back on. Some of the calls were just classic. This happens on regular basis.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    uhh i was in burnout paradise and i crashed someone and he had a camera and he was showing me his ass it was quiet disturbing and called me a ass wiper but the ps3 didn'T have the grief report back then and i don't remember his name(i didn'T play burnout online for two weeks i was still shocked over it LOL) some internet people are just strange :/
    LoL! Funny story
    BLANK FRIEND REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RuffSeks View Post
    I was told to go drink a glass of "butt juice" and I was like Huh??? I still dont know what that means, but i lauighed at it, and use it to this day
    That is amazing! I would still be laughing today if someone shouted that at me!

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123