Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Multiplayer Insults

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Insults within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Now we all get a bit frustrated when we are losing an online game and some people like to shout ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Multiplayer Insults

Now we all get a bit frustrated when we are losing an online game and some people like to shout abuse. Just thought I would ask what is the best insult you have heard between any users playing multiplayer online!

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

Lvl 2 - Bronze

most people I hear just say something racist, almost never anything that clever or original.

Sig by dsluckay

Crocodile Hunter

this should prob be closed, not the sort of stuff we should have on a multicultural site...its good to keep it nice and happy

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Most insults r calling u bitch pussy mf not really original and some keep mgs spamming u making u do the blocklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

I havent seen anything on this thread that is close worthy yet : p. Off topic: I know sugar coating everything nasty makes people happy but stuff likethis cant be avoided.

Closing this account

the greatest insult to give a person is just beating them in that game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

uhh i was in burnout paradise and i crashed someone and he had a camera and he was showing me his ass it was quiet disturbing and called me a ass wiper but the ps3 didn'T have the grief report back then and i don't remember his name(i didn'T play burnout online for two weeks i was still shocked over it LOL) some internet people are just strange :/

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    uhh i was in burnout paradise and i crashed someone and he had a camera and he was showing me his ass it was quiet disturbing and called me a ass wiper but the ps3 didn'T have the grief report back then and i don't remember his name(i didn'T play burnout online for two weeks i was still shocked over it LOL)
    thats why i refused to play with a camera or mic on.

PRO Member

Actually, I've never heard a good insult playing MP. Most are juvenile, racist, anti-gay, sexist and/or stupid, as would be expected from the type of people that would throw insults out over a videogame.

A plat a month!

In most games, I just mute everyone. However, in MAG, I don't. I came across this one sore loser in my platoon who blamed his problems on everyone but himself. He saw my name, and started bitching about how I couldn't spell. Also, I had to keep my voice low, since I didn't want to wake up my wife or child, so he thought I had the PS3 voice changer on. He started ragging on my about that.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by scarsrstars View Post
    Now we all get a bit frustrated when we are losing an online game and some people like to shout abuse. Just thought I would ask what is the best insult you have heard between any users playing multiplayer online!
    Maybe you should read my thread?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ca...et-mad-if.html

Quartercircle Forward.

uhh i was in burnout paradise and i crashed someone and he had a camera and he was showing me his ass it was quiet disturbing and called me a ass wiper but the ps3 didn'T have the grief report back then and i don't remember his name(i didn'T play burnout online for two weeks i was still shocked over it LOL) some internet people are just strange :/
    Haha I would really laugh if that happened. Goes to show how stupid some people online can really be.

Regarding insults no, I've never had anyone send me hatemail. But this one guy once on AC:Brotherhood was talking sh*t on his mic, basically because I was getting lots more kills than him and he got frustrated (for some reason :S ). Then he PM'd me with a request for a 1v1 on AC:B. I just laughed and blocked him.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

HDD corrupted u.u

Some dude messaged me calling me an "ANIMAL BITCH" when I won an online match against him

Other than that, its either fucker or fuckin whore. Pretty unoriginal.
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

PRO Member

I get a lot of hate when I play EA Sports MMA online because I usually win by submission. The nicest thing they tell me is to "stand up and fight like a man", as if it's my fault they don't know how to play an MMA game.
    People can't admit they can't always win, can they?

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

"your mum" that is the most common and overused one I hear
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Vive La Révelation!

Haha! That's pretty sick dude...
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I always seem to get "hey are your BALLZ SOAR" my response is always "yea bro ur mom got a hard chin"

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me in burnout cops & robbers, they showed me their ass and gave me the middle finger on the next crash lol so I reported that guy. 2 days ago I was playin SF4 I was actually idle in a empty lobby and a random joined. He started to spam me msgs sayin play you pussy! Well when i got back from makin my sandwich I saw his msgs and just blocked his ass. lol

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    I always seem to get "hey are your BALLZ SOAR" my response is always "yea bro ur mom got a hard chin"
    Lol that's awesome!

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST

Vive La Révelation!

Quote Originally Posted by weeztha View Post
    Yeah I had the same thing happen to me in burnout cops & robbers, they showed me their ass and gave me the middle finger on the next crash lol so I reported that guy. 2 days ago I was playin SF4 I was actually idle in a empty lobby and a random joined. He started to spam me msgs sayin play you pussy! Well when i got back from makin my sandwich I saw his msgs and just blocked his ass. lol
    This sort of stuff takes away from MP, for me at least.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast