Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Worst Online Insults

This is a discussion on Worst Online Insults within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I wasnt getting trolled with words at first but I had these 2 lil assholes ganging up on me from ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

I wasnt getting trolled with words at first but I had these 2 lil assholes ganging up on me from the top of pikes basin in Red Dead thinking they were too good cause of their aerial advantage I pulled out my sniper & with 1 shot got both of them & 1 of their horses I than made my way back to the top entrance of the basin where they were respawning & just kept killing them without giving them a chance, for about 2 weeks after they sent me these really stupid msg everyday saying how much they hated me & that they were going to find out where I live & come smash my face in. I told the little fuckers where I lived street suburb city country everything that was over a year ago im still waiting for my visitors to show up lmao

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Crocodile Hunter

i love when that happens, you give the lil smartass's your address and nothing happens

Sig by Apokolypz

HDD corrupted u.u

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Wasn't an insult but I was playing WFC and this one guy just going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH the whole match. I think he was off his meds or he was having a great time.
    LOL I had a person in a lobby in MW2 once just like this. I was thinking in my head

(what the fuck is your problem :stare: )

I had to leave halfway in the match. The screaming started getting inaudible and sounded really freaky. And it got a hella annoying.
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    The screaming started getting inaudible and sounded really freaky. And it got a hella annoying.
    You know there is mute right?

Sadly I cant say I have had any of these trollings, since the games I play, I always mute the others, cause I dont give a flying f*** what they want or think. Only trolling I've seen is when I was playing WoW. And that's a long time ago. But trolling trade in WoW is worth the cash anyday^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12