Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Worst Online Insults

This is a discussion on Worst Online Insults within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I got the idea off a different thread, but basically you type down your experience with a Troll online and ...

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Worst Online Insults

I got the idea off a different thread, but basically you type down your experience with a Troll online and why you couldn't help but laugh.

Here's an example.

I was playing with friends and this white kid, (no offence to anyone) came in and started spamming on the mic.
    Then I was like "Oh my god.. let me guess, your name is Tyler isn't it??"
    And he's like "Well, what's your name?? F-f-f-faaggetT??"
    Since he stuttered so much, my friends and I couldn't help but laugh at him.
    Then he got mad and backed out. Lol

Also, post other amazing stuff.
    Just like when my friend was arguing with some kid online and my friend stopped arguing back and the kid was like "Why you're so quiet? Where's your comeback?"
    Then he said "Oh, you want my comeback? Scrape them off your mom's teeth."

*Kid backs out*
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Get some skill

I make my own mayo!

The most offended I ever got was when this total fucking loser named Donato called me a Urban Dictionary: pickle dick on my fb wall just cuz I fucked his gf without even trying to. When I play OL FPS I like to just unload the verbal diarrhea. I basically like to tell randoms that their dad is gay and I know this for sure cuz he blew me last night etc... people get really pissed.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by sloppywaffle View Post
    I basically like to tell randoms that their dad is gay and I know this for sure cuz he blew me last night etc... people get really pissed.
    You do?

That's very cool of you...

Revelations 19:16

This was kinda started already in a thread 10 hours ago...http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...html#post74030
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 4 - Silver

The one I posted before, a kid in Gta IV a few years back when I was being an asshole, he was trying to kill me over and over but always failed, so I got angry and told him:
    "You can go f*ck your mother kid"
    His response: "You can go fuck her yourself"
    Me laughing and saying: "Yeah ok, sounds fun "

This piece of awesomeness above and all of my avys. were created by the almighty Wadefan1, the king of signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppywaffle View Post
    When I play OL FPS I like to just unload the verbal diarrhea. I basically like to tell randoms that their dad is gay and I know this for sure cuz he blew me last night etc... people get really pissed.
    So you're one of THOSE.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    This was kinda started already in a thread 10 hours ago...http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...html#post74030
    Apparently you didn't read the beginning part.
    OR my post on that particular thread
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

-___- I don't get what the point of this is.....

You say the funniest insult you've heard on a game? Ok cool.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Back when I played Runescape (back around 2005/2006, when it was still cool), I was once called a watch. Yeah, as in the things people wear on their wrist to tell time. I can only hope it was some kind of typo...

Currently Playing-- Eternal Sonata (PS3), Majora's Mask (N64), Bowser's Inside Story (DS), Darksiders (PS3), Maken X (DC)

Will Love you for Food

Bought 6 months ago, playing some mw2 (because let's face it, most insults you'll ever hear are on a COD game) and some person jumps into a SnD lobby with me and he gets on the same team as me. First round starts, he dies because I was climbing a ladder or something and he was just up staring at me for whatev reason and gets shot. I later die too, and then he plugs in his mic and says stuff like, "wtf were you doing you idiot, you got me killed." I say, "I was climbing a ladder idiot, that's how you get up." I sorta say it like he's a kindergardner. He quiets down for a sec and then just says, " well...you must suck at this game if you climb ladders." -_-

Resident PHD

Wasn't an insult but I was playing WFC and this one guy just going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH the whole match. I think he was off his meds or he was having a great time.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

i don't have any funny stories but the most annoying comments i've had on forums was on the squareinsider forums, when it was a topic about game accomplishments and i mentioned having 6 Class S Gold Chocobos in my stables on Final Fantasy VII, to which i recieved loads of comments calling me a liar and people saying "i doubt mating a gold with a gold would produce another gold, you're full of shit" that really pissed me off cos shows what the fuck they know if they haven't done it themselves

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I was playing RE5 Versus with VoodooMadman. We tear apart the opposing team, and this kid messaged us calling me GentleShit and him VoodooShit. For some reason that lack of creativity had us in tears

derezzed.

I frequently get hate messages from my ex using an alternate, trophy-less account. Usually he's silent for a few months; the most recent one was sent yesterday. Apologies for the foul language that he used.

Toggle Spoiler

I believe that this is still him because he's harassed me before in a similar manner. Unfortunately, he is smart enough to make dummy accounts to do this, yet I still file my grief report. The sad part was that my relationship with him ended about 20 months ago.

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

Will Love you for Food

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    I frequently get hate messages from my ex using an alternate, trophy-less account. Usually he's silent for a few months; the most recent one was sent yesterday. Apologies for the foul language that he used.

Toggle Spoiler

I believe that this is still him because he's harassed me before in a similar manner. Unfortunately, he is smart enough to make dummy accounts to do this, yet I still file my grief report. The sad part was that my relationship with him ended about 20 months ago.
    Ouch, sorry you have to put up with that.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post

Toggle Spoiler

Sounds like a real winner there Asuka :thumbsu[:. It is a shame you have to go through that.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

derezzed.

Thanks, apokolypz and dr_mayus. It would be one thing if I continued to try and make contact with him...but it's the opposite. I haven't spoken to him in a very long time. Yet why he randomly still feels the need to send pointless trolls like that is beyond me.

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

Level 5 Esper

I was playing MAG once and I'm a field support class ~ hence I revive and heal people while shooting only when no one really needs help ~ I was one of the MVPs in the game cuz I was reviving ppl and stuff, a teammate of mine got like 50+ kills but didn't get a lot cuz my score beat his... Guess who got spammed with mail complaining what I did was wrong lol XD
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

The Girl Gamer

Noting major, but mostly I get called a "f***in b***h" or "go suck a dick" when I kill them in Call of Duty: Black Ops, Bioshock 2, Army of Two: The 40th Day, etc. I just ignore them since I think it's immature just to start screaming over the headset or send messages just cause they lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast