Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS3 Homework

This is a discussion on PS3 Homework within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; If I can find it this weekend I will send you a paper I wrote for a college economics class ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If I can find it this weekend I will send you a paper I wrote for a college economics class (on the PS3) a couple years ago, not sure if it will help but there may be some things useful to you in there if you want it. Aced the assignment btw. I just hope I have it laying around in one of my drives somewhere.

Local Drunk

1. I decided to buy a PS3 because I've always been a Playstation fan and once my PS2 died I thought it was time to upgrade plus it had some really good looking games.
    2. A little but I wanted one anyway, they just helped me make my mind up.
    3. Playing games, sometimes I'll watch movies on it.
    4. Free online gaming, it's reliable and the exclusives are awesome.
    You can call Tom

Vive La Révelation!

1. Why did you decide to buy a PS3?- MGS4.
    2. Did any of Sony's advertising affect your buying decision? - No the advertisement of MGS4 did.
    3. What do you use it for mostly?- Playing MGS4, until the day I discovered Uncharted. It was also at that point, when I discovered trophies!
    4. What do you love about it?- Now? Everything.

You can reference me as Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_Xx or R3V, your choice
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraeleus View Post
    If I can find it this weekend I will send you a paper I wrote for a college economics class (on the PS3) a couple years ago, not sure if it will help but there may be some things useful to you in there if you want it. Aced the assignment btw. I just hope I have it laying around in one of my drives somewhere.
    That would be very nice if you found it. My assignment is centered around advertising and researching a product for that purpose. Your paper sounds like it would be beneficial to me.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

if I remember right my paper was centered around sales and available money (based on month) to the average consumer of the PS3. I should be able to find it this afternoon when I go to work. My teacher had doubts about it at first, but I was able to slightly sway his opinion that gaming should be considered an economic force. PM me your email and if I can find it when I am looking for it I will send it to you.
    also do you have word 2003, 2007 or 2010? That way I can send you the proper format.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. Because I'm a gamer, and I was tired with the PS2, there would be great title coming on PS3 like KZ2, the sequel of BLACK (Bodycount) which where horrible..both of them anyway I found new games that entertain me...so I'm a proud PS3 owner...

2. I never saw any Sony ad..2 friends of mine who had already bought it, influenced mostly...

3. Playing games and watching movies I download via torrent...

4. Graphics, gameplay, multitasking...everything is wonderful in this console

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. Why did you decide to buy a PS3?
    I had always played my PS1 and PS2 since 4th grade. I was kinda getting tired of playing my PS1 and/or PS2, so I thought it was time to upgrade. I regretted getting a PS3 for $600 though, which received the YLOD in July 2010. Luckily, I got a Slim 320GB inFAMOUS 2 bundle this year.

2. Did any of Sony's advertising affect your buying decision?
    I never saw any Sony ads before purchasing.

3. What do you use it for mostly?
    I mainly use it for gaming. Sometimes, I watch Blu-Ray movies, but I have to plug the PS3 into a 1080p HDTV or monitor due to glitches or flickering on my LG 720p Plasma HDTV.

4. What do you love about it?
    Blu-Ray, design (Slim model), exclusives (Uncharted, God of War, Killzone, Gran Turismo), free online, controller.

Plats-O'-War!!

1.) I've always wanted one from the start, but they were too expensive So, I waited until the price dropped, got on (The Legendary 60gb PS3!), and about a year later it died on me (R.I.P ), so I got a new one from Sony! 120gb Slim

2.) It did in a way. I used it to make it as a goal of mine to finally own one. Feels pretty good too!

3.) I use it primarily for gaming purposes. I do, however watch Blu-Ray movies on there. I barely surf the web, as I have a Macbook

4.) The ability to play some of the hottest games around (ex: MW3, BF3, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to name a few)

Kidson2004 will do just fine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12