Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Games You Liked Before Going Platinum

This is a discussion on Games You Liked Before Going Platinum within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i was the same way with this game but i ended trading it because i didnt have the time to ...

PRO Member

i was the same way with this game but i ended trading it because i didnt have the time to replay several levels. but i will rent it one day and the get the plat.

Buy my book, Alteration

LBP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC2 was great before plat too.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fallout 3, was by far the worst, not only did half the trophies you got were basically were you leveling up with 3 karma's, but also if you weren't careful in missions you would get screwed in getting other trophies. And that bloody bobblehead trophy. If i had looked at a walk through earlier i wouldn't have to redo the whole game

Banned

Grinding takes the fun out of any game... I liked Mercs 2, Dead Island, Splatterhouse, Dead Space...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Grinding toward level 50 in AC Brotherhood really killed the game for me. I abandoned the plat with a couple of online trophies left, including Abstergo Employee of the Month and Download Complete. I don't think I'll ever stand playing that game again.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I enjoy playing GTA IV, even if I've still to earn a lot of trophies in it, but I'm just not sure I could handle playing Hangman's Noose 1,000 or so times in order to reach the maximum MP level. I MAY attempt it, but if I do, I'll likely be sick of the game by the time I'm done!

The Deathly Rhythm

Assassins Creed 2
    God Of War 3
    Dead Space
    AC Brotherhood
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Modnation Racers
    Quite fun b4 but getting to lvl 30 ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. The first playthrough is fun, but the replaying value for me is very low...

PRO Member

I would like to plat all the god of war games again due to all of them being one of the best ive ever played

Lvl 4 - Silver

MLB the Show '10 when they cut the servers off.
    Mortal Kombat for thinking I'll play a minimum of 550 hours
    Earth Defense Force for forcing me to grind 500 waves in Survival Mode (which I WILL do someday, but jeez)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    I enjoy playing GTA IV, even if I've still to earn a lot of trophies in it, but I'm just not sure I could handle playing Hangman's Noose 1,000 or so times in order to reach the maximum MP level. I MAY attempt it, but if I do, I'll likely be sick of the game by the time I'm done!
    Trust me bro, you will definitely get sick of it because I got the platinum and hell, it took away my summer break (sad, I know). However, looking back, it feels good because I met many cool friends along the way and I am proud to have accomplished what not many people have done.
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2

Regional Manager of War

It doesn't count because its not towards the platinum but for the 100%, I will never play Mafia 2 again. Driving 1000 miles is just boring, music made it enjoyable.....but not by much

Gotham's Reckoning

Medal Of Honor: Frontline - Enjoyed it on the PS2 but as soon as I started playing it on hard difficulty, something whixh I never bothered on the PS2, I now have a lower opinion of the game.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Loved the story but the multiplayer absolutley killed it for me.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Bioshock 2: fuck getting to max level in multiplayer wasn't really all that bad...but when PSN robbed me off one of the online trophies the game now requires me to get to level 50...then rebirth and go ALL the way back to 40 to get my plat?!!?...fuck it

GTA IV: ive made it to level 9 and i need about 2 mil..but GOD i HATE Hangman's noose by now might go for this one because GTA V is coming but damn im not looking forward to it

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12