Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Leaked Fifa 13,14 & 15 Logos?

This is a discussion on Leaked Fifa 13,14 & 15 Logos? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 all i see is one fifa game I get that joke lol, I Love Fifa games, ...

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    all i see is one fifa game
    I get that joke lol, I Love Fifa games, but I'm starting to see less innovation in them since Fifa 10, Thats why I'm gonna skip each fifa every year, I'ma wait till Fifa 13
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Retired Staff Member

I would love to be the graphic designer who makes the FIFA logos.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by nullzero00 View Post
    and you must be a typical european or latin american - "ooh, the guy ran up the field with the ball, only to lose it to the other team. Then the other team ran it down the field only to not get a shot off either." Yawn. This game is so pathetic that they don't even stop the clock for injuries - "just let it run, no one will notice".

and the reason it's the most popular? because all you need is a ball. It's the cheapest sport to play. hardly a reason to call it the best sport.

You are evidently a dumbass who has only ever watched one game, and you probably watched a US 'soccer' match, which is shit. Because in case you didn't know, the US are terrible at soccer. Watch the Premier league and you will understand why it is considered the best sport in the world and is the most popular by far. I will use 1 example; Currently fourth placed arsenal have provided some of the best entertainment seen in years in the current season. Recently they were humiliated when they lost 4-0 to aC Milan. But one of the biggest miracles in sport almost happened a week ago, arsenal came within an inch of their lives to overturn that 4-0 defeat and won 3-0. If you watched that game then you would understand football. Passion. Beauty. The greatest sport in the world. Your viewpoints are heavily flawed, I suggest you use Wikipedia the next time you try to talk about something that you don't know shit about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    You are evidently a dumbass who has only ever watched one game, and you probably watched a US 'soccer' match, which is shit. Because in case you didn't know, the US are terrible at soccer. Watch the Premier league and you will understand why it is considered the best sport in the world and is the most popular by far. I will use 1 example; Currently fourth placed arsenal have provided some of the best entertainment seen in years in the current season. Recently they were humiliated when they lost 4-0 to aC Milan. But one of the biggest miracles in sport almost happened a week ago, arsenal came within an inch of their lives to overturn that 4-0 defeat and won 3-0. If you watched that game then you would understand football. Passion. Beauty. The greatest sport in the world. Your viewpoints are heavily flawed, I suggest you use Wikipedia the next time you try to talk about something that you don't know shit about.

i've watched several games, olympic matches between other (read:non-US) countries. i KNOW the US is terrible at soccer. Everyone knows it. And we don't give a crap either.

Why, if i consider the sport boring, would i want to watch more of it? ooh, i might learn how boring it can be when played by better teams? no thanks. I could suggest any number of hockey games to say how it is a better sport, but i won't bother, since i don't care if you like hockey. It's a matter of opinion now. I feel soccer sucks monkey balls, and i fail to see how wikipedia of all sources would change that.
    Passion? Beauty? Any fan could say that about their sport. Hell, you can get the same review from a movie poster, but what you don't see is the rest of the quote: "this movie had as much PASSION as a menopausal housewife and a castrated pedophile, and the only BEAUTY occured when the final credits rolled"

However, I do like when the soccer hooligans cause the bleachers to collapse and kill several dozen people though - that's cool.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just pick your own sports guys. Everybody has his own opinion. Some like football, others like hockey and again others like curling

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Just pick your own sports guys. Everybody has his own opinion. Some like football, others like hockey and again others like curling
    now Curling is always something i will check out come winter olympics time. There was a Wii game - Decathalon Sports or something - the game sucked except for the curling game.
    Kinda like every Wii game - only 8.3% good.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by nullzero00 View Post
    i've watched several games, olympic matches between other (read:non-US) countries. i KNOW the US is terrible at soccer. Everyone knows it. And we don't give a crap either.

Why, if i consider the sport boring, would i want to watch more of it? ooh, i might learn how boring it can be when played by better teams? no thanks. I could suggest any number of hockey games to say how it is a better sport, but i won't bother, since i don't care if you like hockey. It's a matter of opinion now. I feel soccer sucks monkey balls, and i fail to see how wikipedia of all sources would change that.
    Passion? Beauty? Any fan could say that about their sport. Hell, you can get the same review from a movie poster, but what you don't see is the rest of the quote: "this movie had as much PASSION as a menopausal housewife and a castrated pedophile, and the only BEAUTY occured when the final credits rolled"

However, I do like when the soccer hooligans cause the bleachers to collapse and kill several dozen people though - that's cool.
    And here it is. Olympic games. If you're seriously referring to actual olympic footy matches, then they too are horrendous. And if you mean something else then that is why you need to check out Wikipedia. And yes, it is opinion, but when you state 'football is shit,' that is not an opinion, you should say 'i think football is shit'.

Oh and you do know it's known globally as 'the beautiful game' right? Ouch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

The Incredible Marccap

Thread going abit off subject now so will be closed.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12