Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leaked Fifa 13,14 & 15 Logos?

This is a discussion on Leaked Fifa 13,14 & 15 Logos? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; A new video is leaked where we see the logos of the upcoming FIFA games in the next years. The ...

The Incredible Marccap

Leaked Fifa 13,14 & 15 Logos?

A new video is leaked where we see the logos of the upcoming FIFA games in the next years. The most important part of this video is the new EA sports technology:

If you skip to 1.07 on the timer you will see logos for fifa 13,14 and 15

Personally I think the logos are just for the advert - What do you think?

Source

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

We'll the logos don't really change beside the number, so it looks as if they could be real.

Lvl 6 - Silver

the Fifa logo should be a guy sleeping in a chair.
    because, you know ... soccer is so boring it puts you to sleep.

Go Blue Jackets!!

Quote Originally Posted by nullzero00 View Post

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow that's just..... They already have the logo's for the next 3 years? Come on keep milking those games.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Soccer is the best sport ever invented. The End.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Wow that's just..... They already have the logo's for the next 3 years? Come on keep milking those games.
    Well it's obvious they are going to release FIFA every year and continue to so they plan ahead, they probably have a plan for each FIFA game in advance and they just add a few new features in each one so they can make each one slightly different.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Its about time EA updated their shit...

Its probably gona be the logos but they never change all that much

INTJ

all i see is one fifa game

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lol you must be a typical american...Soccer.. no wait Football... (that is the real name in the whole world), is the best sport on earth.. you may like it or not.. it doesn't mean that Football is the best sport and the most popular one...

and about the topic, well it could be the real logos... but it doesn't represent a big deal, it just changes the number with a different color

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Well it's obvious they are going to release FIFA every year and continue to so they plan ahead, they probably have a plan for each FIFA game in advance and they just add a few new features in each one so they can make each one slightly different.
    Standard stuff. I think Fifa got away from the PES games. But it's from Fifa 10 since i bought another Fifa game. Don't know if i ever will. F1 lauches around the same time and if i have to chose it's F1. Which in fact is also a slightly updated game every year lol.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Theres been a fifa game every year since the 90's...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    Soccer is the best sport ever invented. The End.
    yep, the best sport for putting people to sleep.
    You know why the announcer yells "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" when someoen scores?
    it's to wake up the audience.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by elnath10 View Post
    lol you must be a typical american...Soccer.. no wait Football... (that is the real name in the whole world), is the best sport on earth.. you may like it or not.. it doesn't mean that Football is the best sport and the most popular one...

and about the topic, well it could be the real logos... but it doesn't represent a big deal, it just changes the number with a different color
    and you must be a typical european or latin american - "ooh, the guy ran up the field with the ball, only to lose it to the other team. Then the other team ran it down the field only to not get a shot off either." Yawn. This game is so pathetic that they don't even stop the clock for injuries - "just let it run, no one will notice".

and the reason it's the most popular? because all you need is a ball. It's the cheapest sport to play. hardly a reason to call it the best sport.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

People think Soccer is boring just like they do about Tennis. But it all depends what the person likes. I like Tennis but I don't think Soccer is boring at all.

PRO Member

This game is so pathetic that they don't even stop the clock for injuries - "just let it run, no one will notice".
    That's why injury time is added on the end of each half....

Closing this account

and you must be a typical european or latin american - "ooh, the guy ran up the field with the ball, only to lose it to the other team. Then the other team ran it down the field only to not get a shot off either." Yawn. This game is so pathetic that they don't even stop the clock for injuries - "just let it run, no one will notice". and the reason it's the most popular? because all you need is a ball. It's the cheapest sport to play. hardly a reason to call it the best sport.
    speaking as a former u.s citizen, your views on soccer are just totally ignorant. i havn't own a soccer game in years but i can physical play it. running up and down the field is what nfl players do, running up and down the court is what nba players do, running around bases and the field is what baseball players do, so how is playing a soccer game boring? every sports game i played requires strategy and skill. if EA were to make a game without online trophies, i will buy it in a heart beat.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wasn't the logos all the same? Only thing i've seen that changes are the numbers?

Oh btw, PES FTW
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    That's why injury time is added on the end of each half....
    or, they could just stop the clock, drag the injured guy off the field, and start the clock again. Noone ever knows how long the injury time is...it just runs until the ref says "ok, let's go get a beer".

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    speaking as a former u.s citizen, your views on soccer are just totally ignorant. i havn't own a soccer game in years but i can physical play it. running up and down the field is what nfl players do, running up and down the court is what nba players do, running around bases and the field is what baseball players do, so how is playing a soccer game boring? every sports game i played requires strategy and skill. if EA were to make a game without online trophies, i will buy it in a heart beat.
    i've tried to watch it. It has the appeal of watching paint dry. To me, there is no action. the goal is what, 40 feet wide, and people still can't get one past the goalie? I never said it didn't have skill/strategy, all i said is that it is terrible. It's like people who try to tell me that nascar is a sport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast