Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PS4 probably already in development!

This is a discussion on PS4 probably already in development! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; An italian news site dedicated principally to videogames and technology just posted about Killzone 4 already in development. Killzone 4, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS4 probably already in development!

An italian news site dedicated principally to videogames and technology just posted about Killzone 4 already in development.
    Killzone 4, confermato lo sviluppo sul prossimo numero del magazine EDGE | 4News.it

EDGE apparently has announced that in the next magazine it will publish a short article about a new Killzone already in development. Seems like the few Helghast remained have found a new charismatic leader that will counter-attack Vecta...just like a Killzone 1 Remix. It should be out in 2012.

I tried to search on wikipedia but found nothing, then I clicked on the Guerrila Games page and saw the game list. They are developing 2 new games : New IP (PS3) and Killzone 4, on A FOURTH PLAYSTATION...Both TBA and none of the games or the PS4 has a wikipedia page...so no info yet...

Check it yourself Guerrilla Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I really hope that there are next gen consoles announced next year but I hope that they are not released next year. It just seems like there is still a lot more the PS3 (and the Xbox) can do especially with the Move and the Kinect not being out that long, there still no amazing game been released for them yet.
    A new console would just put them into oblivion as all new developers would be concentrating on the next gen consoles instead of the end of life time on the current consoles.

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yep I think that too...I want at least a fourth Killzone and a fourth Uncharted on PS3 before the next gen consoles...

Nope, nothing

This info has already been posted http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ki...zone-game.html

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Uncharted 4 on PS3..hmmmmm not sure about that one, I dont think it could be pushed any further on this console and if PS4 is being announced next year its very unlikely that U4 would be announced for PS3!

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

Lvl 4 - Silver

Does this mean GTA V will be ps4? :'(

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post

The Old Guy

Maybe we can start a new site (you know, ps4trophies.com) so all of these threads can go there...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Maybe we can start a new site (you know, ps4trophies.com) so all of these threads can go there...
    this

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Why is there no +rep system anymore, this quote deserves it.!

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Cool, loved KZ3. Played it at a friends house and it was EPIC.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | My YouTube | Uncharted 3 - RFFN Clan Best Plays | Uncharted 3: Drake's Inception | My Uncharted 3 Stats | My Uncharted 2 Stats | Join RFFN | Arkham City Secret - Pregnancy Test | Epic Doctor Who Trailer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I want to say that there definitely won't be another Uncharted for Ps3.... I think the last Uncharted for a while may be Golden Abyss for PSVita.

I think Sony want to have a very strong launch for their next console, so they might just be having Killzone4, and god of War 4, on PS4. Not to mention MGS5 might also be for the PS4, as Hideo Kojima takes his time with making games. MGS Rising might be among the last huge titles, next to Devil May Cry, Assassins Creed 3, GTA5 & Max Payne 3 for the current Gen.

I think in Sony's mind, and Microsofts' its time to start focus on the next gen.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

I'm not ready to believe it yet, thanks. Dead Space 3 was also "supposedly" announced as was Uncharted: World of Deciet.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I heard awhile ago that they are expeimenting with green for the next laser color. PS4 with Green Ray technology? Will it even need a dvd type drive or will it be all download?

Crocodile Hunter

enough about the PS4 already, be happy with what you already have

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

There's no point in hyping the "ps4" already. Just chill out.

Death is Awaiting....

All i see everyday on this site is PS4...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Huge Gaming Backlog

A new Killzone! That's great news. As for the ps4, I'm sure they would of started on development not long after the ps3 was released. I wouldn't think the developers would sit around for 6 years and then start on the next console.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Think people are rushing in with all this PS4 chat. Some think its next year that we will here info about it all because the guys that make uncharted said that the PS3 may not support a new uncharted. This is a another story in the line about PS4. Everyone is going mad about this new games engine that is coming out next year more powerful then the one in PS3 ( yet again more story's ) Everyone should just enjoy there PS3s and forget about PS4 or PS3S or what ever its going to be called thinks its a long way till PS4 is on the Christmas list.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-4 View Post
    Does this mean GTA V will be ps4? :'(
    I don't think so, because from the GTA5 tailer, it looks like GTA4, if it was on the PS4 I'm sure the graphics would be much much better.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast