Error Code 80710A06

This is a discussion on Error Code 80710A06 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, so I've just installed the new update (3.73) after being asked to from inserting the new LEGO Harry Potter ...

Beast Incarnate

Error Code 80710A06

Ok, so I've just installed the new update (3.73) after being asked to from inserting the new LEGO Harry Potter disc. Once it had installed, it restarted my PS3. Since then I have not been able to sign into PSN via my PS3. It comes up with the error code 80710A06. Does anybody know a fix to this? I have logged onto PSN through my laptop and people seem to be online, so its just me.

If I am correct, this is the same code that appeared when PSN was hacked in April. I know it hasn't been hacked again, but it seems strange I'm the only one unable to log in on my PS3.

Revelations 19:16

I'd run through your network connection settings again on the ps3. Might as well reset your modem/router while you're at it to be sure...assuming you havent done this already.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    I'd run through your network connection settings again on the ps3. Might as well reset your modem/router while you're at it to be sure...assuming you havent done this already.
    Network settings are fine. I haven't reset my modem yet. I just don't understand how this update has effected my ability to log onto PSN.

PRO Member

OMG, this better not happen 2 me to when I log on 2night, my weekend just started, DOH!, anyway try and reset your router, always helps once in a while if you have connection problems, once in a while everyone's router needs a reboot, I mean every1's there is no1 who has not had 2 reboot it, and the update thing maybe that was just a coincidence, but I might be wrong who really knows what wrong? just try restart about 4 times if it does not work first time, if that does not work you just gotta play the waiting game...

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)