Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Does your gaming style reflect your personality?

This is a discussion on Does your gaming style reflect your personality? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Alex-inFamous124 I can't say that i killed over 2000 russians/americans like i did in BF3,but my personality ...

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-inFamous124 View Post
    I can't say that i killed over 2000 russians/americans like i did in BF3,but my personality it's like the main character in BF3.I like to fight and shooting,and i wanna go in army.I personaly love FPS games.And for all,COD is not a FPS,is a arcade game.
    If you think CoD is arcade you should go try out Halo or even better, Unreal Tournament. But yeah, CoD is a lot more arcade compared to games like Battlefield and MAG.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Kiwi Defender

Nah, I don't think so. People play the way they do because that's how they find the game to be fun.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

And for all,COD is not a FPS,is a arcade game.
    :stare:

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 4 - Silver

Im sorry to offense you,but this is real.COD is nothing compared to real life or battlefield 3.I mean,those retarded killstreaks,perks and all of those things.You just put your extra shoes and then you run like a crazy man on a 2 metters map.You can't sprint for more than 6 meters.FOR REAL?WTF this is war no time for rest you dumn liltle bitch.And,the sounds of the weapons...wtf are those,some airsoft guns or what?
    That's all i have to say about cod,not to talk about the lil' kids and fag's campers.

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

AAA how could i forgot,in cod you just throw some knifes in air and you get kills.WTF?!

Srry for DP

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For me personally, I always try to be the character that I would have a hard time connecting with in real life. I dont know what that says about me but I always try new things. In CoD and other shooting games, I have a tendency to use a gun that I just unlocked for a couple of matches then go back to a gun that I feel comfortable with and each of my custom classes are set up with a different group. Outside of CoD, I play games that allow me choices as to how my character will end up. Games like Deus Ex mostly cause of how much the game changes when you go from a steath approach to full on combat.
    Just because I'm a lazy person: All gaming info is here -> GrimmLAN13

The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble
    I like my coffee black
    Just like my metal

Mindless Self Indulgence

No Matter What

Im sorry to offense you,but this is real.COD is nothing compared to real life or battlefield 3.I mean,those retarded killstreaks,perks and all of those things.You just put your extra shoes and then you run like a crazy man on a 2 metters map.You can't sprint for more than 6 meters.FOR REAL?WTF this is war no time for rest you dumn liltle bitch.And,the sounds of the weapons...wtf are those,some airsoft guns or what?
    That's all i have to say about cod,not to talk about the lil' kids and fag's campers.
    I agreed with that until you said that. You're ripping on CoD for being an arcade shooter/not realistic, but then you get mad at people who 'camp'? Please tell me in what combat situation do you see people running around doing 360 trickshots, or something of the like?

Happy Tree Friends

Classic Rap Fans

ExDesigns

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    I agreed with that until you said that. You're ripping on CoD for being an arcade shooter/not realistic, but then you get mad at people who 'camp'? Please tell me in what combat situation do you see people running around doing 360 trickshots, or something of the like?
    Yes pretty much but this is a video game. It's meant to have fun and run around, not sit in a corner ADS watching a door/hallway
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Yes pretty much but this is a video game. It's meant to have fun and run around, not sit in a corner ADS watching a door/hallway
    I guess if that's how you define 'camping'. For me camping is controlling/patrolling a certain area, say a flag site in domination/CTF. Which is what I always do and always get flamed for being a nooby 'camper'.

Happy Tree Friends

Classic Rap Fans

ExDesigns

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 4 - Silver

Then,you are a camper.A camper just sit there waiting for sombody come up and kill him.He have an Score per minut no higher than 70, K/D ratio 5.33 or even higher.The only time i camp is when i conquest one objectiv and i see a freacking tank whit heas turet headed to my head,there i can tell i just hope he's gonna leave and i can get back up in the battle.

Closing this account

For me it really do...

I have a lot of sports games and i play those in real life, i have only rpg's that are save the world type. i do feel at times i do that when i am at work. i have 2 war type of games only to have me remember i used to be in the military.

Gotham's Reckoning

Well not my entire personality but like for example in Infamous were on some occassions were you have a karma choice, I would always choose good which would be the same for me if I had a karma situation in real life. And games like GTA ans Saints Row which have humour and wackyness in them would probably reflect my personality as I have a large sense of humour.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well, I love the God of War series, especially God of War III, however that does not mean I like to destroy everythign I lay my eyes on. I'm also a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series, I guess that means I love collecting things and being nerdy

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

No Matter What

Then,you are a camper.A camper just sit there waiting for sombody come up and kill him.He have an Score per minut no higher than 70, K/D ratio 5.33 or even higher.The only time i camp is when i conquest one objectiv and i see a freacking tank whit heas turet headed to my head,there i can tell i just hope he's gonna leave and i can get back up in the battle.
    When did this go from CoD to Battlefield becuase the last time I check CoD doesn't have any vehicles. You know it's encouraged to p-lay tactically (camping) in Batttlefield right?

Happy Tree Friends

Classic Rap Fans

ExDesigns

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 4 - Silver

Tactical,doesn't mean camping.Me and my squad always rush to an objective and others.Yes,we play tactical too,but we are not "camping" for more than 20 seconds,till we get the objective.

Lvl 4 - Silver

On any game, im such a defensive bastard lol

Strategy, I sit and defend for agggggeesss
    FPS, MW3 - Spec Ops - Defensive
    Etc

And i life i can be very defensive person

Sig By Apokolypz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I play BF3 MW3 Socom, The typical shooter games, And my life style... Well lets just say i'm pretty violent, Don't take s**t from no one, Don't give a f**k who you are. But i'm a nice person, Not too serious but serious enough, If you get me mad like mad as hell i'll break your face. And thats that. BTW add me on PSN if you play BF3 or MW3, thanks, lol.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It kind of does. From the time I was very young, I loved collecting things (from stamps to even different types of leaves) and hence, there's a reason I'm on this site. I like to "achieve" things even if it is getting and collecting trophies. In additin, I'm not very patient in real life which is why rush things online; thus making stupid mistakes (not particularly CoD). Heck, I earned my first platinum in less than 2 weeks (LBP).
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2

Lvl 4 - Silver

laidback yet ultra-focused and ocd obsessive

eh.......more or less =]
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast