Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

What game got you into trophies?

This is a discussion on What game got you into trophies? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; It would have to be Fallout 3, it was a long old road to plat but bloody hell it was ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

It would have to be Fallout 3, it was a long old road to plat but bloody hell it was fun!

worlds biggest welch fan

NIER it was the first game I used the PS3trophies guide on.
    so many silvers
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Gaming since 1985!

Resident Evil 5 was the game that did it for me. I had to buy the book cause at the time I didn't have the internet. Damn all those gems and emblems. Haven't looked back since.

Prayer Warrior

dead space for me. i was already considered an achievement whore on the 360 before i switched to the ps3 but dead space was the first retail game i played with trophies.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Revelations 19:16

It wasnt a specific game for me, it was a friend that was just talkin smack one day about a trophy he obtained that i havent got yet.

It pretty much ended there with the smack talk, lol, but my thousands of trophies only came because i subscribed to gamefly. I dont consider myself a hunter or a whore.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Jeez....I gotta say Fallout 3. I'm not sure if it was the first plat (that may have been DW:6 Empires), but it was the first one I had to put some effort into getting several of them, and it was the first one where getting trophies was actually fun - something that is rare.

With regards to getting plats, I had certain "episodes" where I went insane at just trying to get plats, but most of the time I didn't mind if I couldn't plat a game, so long as it was fun. Tbh, since the Sly1 Plat, I've actually lost interest in it. My friend's brother has gone mad on them since MW2, but all I can remember with the plats is that they just take the fun out of the game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

My first platinum was Uncharted but I wasnt hooked until I attempted Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted 2 and loved it. Ive been hooked on trophies ever since

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Prince of Persia (2008)

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

"The road to success is always under construction."

List of PLAYSTATION 3 Games without Trophy Support.

Avatar, Signature and Profile header by In2

O_o

Dead Space. .

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Uncharted 2, partly because it was the first game I played on PS3, but I wasn't really into trophies until I went back to playing it on Crushing almost a year later. It was also my first plat.

PRO Member

Nothing really. I just like to hear that famous "BLING" sound lol. To be honest this started way before trophies. I'm what you would call a completion-ist. I like to get a game as complete as possible as the trophies just added on to what I already like to do.

дурак

Call Of Duty: World At War. It was the first game I owned on PS3. A friend of mine invited me to join a club on a different forum and they encouraged me to go for the Platinum. Once I finally obtained it, I was hooked.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 7 - Gold

not quite sure which game was it but the momenet games had trophies i become hooked

PRO Member

The game that got me into trophy collection was Godfather II

Lvl 6 - Silver

The First time i saw a trophy was on Final Fantasy XIII soo that inspired me to earn more..

Lvl 2 - Bronze

back when guitar hero was the coolest game me and some friends would compare scores at school and they would always say did u get an achievement, oh wait i forgot ur on ps3... so as soon as trophies came out i wanted to get alot of them cuz i sure as hell didnt want to switch to xbox

Sig By Bladia

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Heavy Rain started it for me

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I started really noticing trophies after they patched fallout 3, so I had to playthrough again to plat the game, which was no problem since it was an awsome game. Got my first plat and BOOM I was hooked since lol love trophy huntin makes u play a game more thoroughly

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fallout 3 was the first game I played that had trophies, but getting them was just a novelty. BioShoch was the first game I hunted for trophies, and when I got the plat I was hooked and I had to go back to plat Fallout 3 and every game since.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Batman Arkham Asylum was probably the first game i tried platting even though i gave up...Sly 1 was my first plat ;D

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast