Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

what games can u play when your depressed

This is a discussion on what games can u play when your depressed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Thats kinda tough for me...just depends on whatever is in sync with my mood. If i get pissed off at ...

Revelations 19:16

Thats kinda tough for me...just depends on whatever is in sync with my mood. If i get pissed off at battlefield or something i may go play some tiger woods or some family game night with the wifey.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 9 - Gold

When I'm angry and I want to release all my hate I play aggressive games. When I just want to relax I dim the lights, play ambient music and play flOw or Flower
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Takes a lot of courage to make this thread and I have to say you are not alone.
    We have all been there one time or another.. personally, I'm trying to not reach the point of depression right now.

I honestly can't find a game to suite my state.. I've been switching from MGS to MW3 to BF3.

I remember I used to just drive around in GTA and when someone hits or crashes someone or does something wrong, i kill em.
    Vigilante

But honestly, I think a good RPG or not linear game will help.
    Good luck.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Dude, dont feel bad about the thread you made. Who knows maybe it will help down the road. Im here if youd like to talk to someone.
    thanks dude appreciate it

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    I'm the same. GTA is a great game to blow off some steam and give you a good laugh. Just the random shit that happens. I use to pick a fight with someone in the street so that they chase me. I would run around to find a cop and let the person chasing me punch me. The cops would get out of there car and and a hilarious chase would ensue. Usually it would end with the cops killing the guy and they would just casually walk away.
    Hell yeah, I always feel better after playing it when I was pissed off. Ha ha ha yeah, getting the cops to kill some random person is awesome. I also love carjacking someone and drive off slow enough that they grab the door handle and just flooring the car with them still holding on.

Lvl 5 - Silver

not sure, think i usually play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Gotham's Reckoning

GTA or any other similar type game.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 7 - Gold

Doom can play Ultimate Mahvel, Fallout New Vegas, Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Cross and Trigger no matter what my mood is.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Hell yeah, I always feel better after playing it when I was pissed off. Ha ha ha yeah, getting the cops to kill some random person is awesome. I also love carjacking someone and drive off slow enough that they grab the door handle and just flooring the car with them still holding on.
    F#%k yeah. Driving off with someone hanging onto the door is golden. Also the shit that some of the people say. I had a cop chasing me on foot and he yells out " I'm going to shit in your mouth ". Seriously. That's what he said. Me and my mates dropped to the floor with laughter. Everytime I play that game some different happens. It never gets old.

If your playing GTA and you really want a laugh and listen to some alright music, just steal a car, find a nice spot to sit and pick a radio station to listen to. Some of the stuff on there is priceless.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SonofSonofvenom View Post
    Indeed, how can anyone be depressed in a world that has Sackboy?
    Impossible. I love playing LBP for a cheer up. Its guaranteed to brighten up my mood anytime with its cute sackboy, colourful and creative environments and great soundtrack. Or if you prefer a more destructive approach... get on GTA and fuck shit up!

Hope everything sorts out for you soon mate

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

PRO Member

Resident Evil 5 Online Naruto Storm 2 or now Uncharted 3

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Honestly when I am really depressed, I can't bring myself to play any game on the PS3. I usually listen to music or try to go out and meet friends. I might play some simple old games like solitaire or mahjong, but nothing flashy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

thank god i dont get depressed much... music helps!!!

as for games... hmmm anything i can enjoy, not some game on hard where i'll die and get pissed or play for trophies or collctables.... just play a game on easy for fun...

example....god of war 3 lol

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    F#%k yeah. Driving off with someone hanging onto the door is golden. Also the shit that some of the people say. I had a cop chasing me on foot and he yells out " I'm going to shit in your mouth ". Seriously. That's what he said. Me and my mates dropped to the floor with laughter. Everytime I play that game some different happens. It never gets old.

If your playing GTA and you really want a laugh and listen to some alright music, just steal a car, find a nice spot to sit and pick a radio station to listen to. Some of the stuff on there is priceless.
    Ha ha ha I've never had a cop say that to me on GTA. That's classic. Yeah the radio is heaps funny and some of the shit on the tv is classic.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

When I'm depressed I play the games that I usuallly play, as I'm constantly depressed.

Regional Manager of War

I vent frustration in online games like UC3, destroying noobs can never get old, or my newly acquired SR3 is a good pick me up

PRO Member

I play anything really depression doesnt stop me from having fun.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hmm..I think the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim would be a great game to keep me occupied for hours if I have the downers

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

PRO Member

Katamari whatever version. Na na na na na na na na na...

Hope you feel better!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Like several people have said, chuck in LBP and load up a bunch of community levels to play, or try creating your own level.

Failing that, play Flower or flOw if you have them. You can't fail to be relaxed while playing these two games.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast