Can't Find PS+ 30 Day Voucher

This is a discussion on Can't Find PS+ 30 Day Voucher within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I just got the Uncharted 3 ps3 bundle, and it said it was supposed to come with a free ...

Change is mediocre

Can't Find PS+ 30 Day Voucher

So I just got the Uncharted 3 ps3 bundle, and it said it was supposed to come with a free 30 day trial voucher for PS+. Only problem is, I can't find it. I checked throughout the whole box, and nothing. Not sure what to do.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hmm I guess you should call Sony about your problem or the shop where you bought that..

PRO Member

It's not actually in the Uncharted case?
    Or on the receipt?

PRO Member

Be sure that it comes with it to solve ur pro the best way is asking the store where u bought that or a call to Sony but again r u sure to comes with the ps plus ?

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    It's not actually in the Uncharted case?
    Or on the receipt?
    Checked both, and no. Im goin in to gamestop to see what they can do.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    So I just got the Uncharted 3 ps3 bundle, and it said it was supposed to come with a free 30 day trial voucher for PS+. Only problem is, I can't find it. I checked throughout the whole box, and nothing. Not sure what to do.
    Wow, exact thing happened to me. I bought that bundle as well last week Saturday. I went back to Gamestop as well and they said that it's in the Uncharted 3 game. So I went back and looked but it wasn't there. Then I called them up and they said they couldn't do anything about it since they don't do the packaging. So I called Sony and it took about 28mins to finally get things straight because they were looking for the bundle in their system. Don't know why it took that long to find a very popular game but it did. Then they sent me a an e-mail requesting for a voucher and I had to wait 2-4 business days for my code to come in. Today's the 5th business day... and I'm still waiting for it :\

PRO Member

I'd be happy with a PS3 system and an awesome exclusive game like Uncharted 3 heck PS+ only costs a couple of bucks compared to what the PS3 and U3 costs...

Anyways you sure the box didn't have a code? I mean the box not inside. If not how bout any of those manuals and papers you get inside the box? I highly doubt it's inside the U3 box...

I recommend search for unboxings of that PS3 bundle as some people might just show where exactly the PS+ code should be...

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Lvl 4 - Silver

Check all the little plastic baggies with the manuals and stuff. my cousin got free Black Ops DLC in one of them with his Combo pack.

Change is mediocre

Still cant find it. After going to gamestop, they said I had to phone SONY so that could send me a code. I guess I will try that.

Ghost Assassin

Still cant find it. After going to gamestop, they said I had to phone SONY so that could send me a code. I guess I will try that.
    It's not gamestop's fault, it's sony's. Calling them is the only thing you an do that will be productive.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

And It finally came. I got an e-mail from them today with a voucher code for the 30 days PS+. So, it's definitely a good idea to call them. Though, estimated business days are mostly wrong but nonetheless, they won't forget about you, lol.