ps3 doesn't connect to controler anymore

This is a discussion on ps3 doesn't connect to controler anymore within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi, Since yesterday my ps3 doesn't start up anymore when I push my PS-button. I tried to reconnect them all ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ps3 doesn't connect to controler anymore

Hi,

Since yesterday my ps3 doesn't start up anymore when I push my PS-button. I tried to reconnect them all with the USB cable but that didn't help. I could play wireless afterwarts but the next time I wanted to start my PS3 again ==> same problem. It's not the controllers fault because all 3 my controllers start having the problem at the same time. I reseted my ps 3 manualy by holding my startup button for 6 seconds and that didn't helped either.

Anyone of you have any idea what to do now?

grts

Lvl 4 - Silver

Honestly no idea my only idea is if my controllers aren't charged all the way after dying they don't like to connect without the usb. But that's the closest I've seen to your problem.

Plats-O'-War!!

Have you hit the reset button on the back on the controller? It's a tiny little hole and you'll need like a safety pin to press the button. If that doesn't work, then my friend, I'm afraid you'll need to replace that controller.

Buy my book, Alteration

Your controller may be too broken. You may need to reset, like stated above, and if that doesn't work, you'll need a new one.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 6 - Silver

do you throw your controller when a game pisses you off, i know i do lol and one of my pads has stopped charging properly cos it won't always recognise the cable. i really think PS3 controllers are really crappy made compared to Dualshock 2s, they were the most sturdy.