8002AD23 Error help...

This is a discussion on 8002AD23 Error help... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello 3 weeks im having the problem that called 8002AD23 - I never had such problems - I have tried ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

8002AD23 Error help...

Hello
    3 weeks im having the problem that called 8002AD23
    - I never had such problems
    - I have tried everything and when i say it i MEAN it.
    After i got this error, i didnt know what to do, i started with restarting my router some as people said here
    and it didnt work, i put Wifi, didnt work either, still getting this f*cked up error.
    I called my ISP, they say its not their problem, the only one can "refresh" my internet connection is the....hmmm...how you
    say that in english ....the one that my internet his is, the company (not ISP)...the company that above the ISP
    Yesterday, i had idea in my mind, i have another router in my house, so, lets connect the PS3 to him and see
    if its the 1st router that doing the problem, i connected it to the PS3 and its WORKS fine for about 40 min, i wanted to see if
    its not just this time and its still not good, so i did a 30min brake, turned off the ps3.
    Turning it on again, connecting it to the 1st router and bam its still works fine.
    Today, its STILL works! with no problem, now (evening here) i come to play and it giving me 8002AD23.
    I come to some forums in my country, and i see more people are having this problem like i am, SO WTF THATS MEANS?
    Can someone tell me what the fuck am i supposed to do? i did everything i can and its still doesnt works
    Thanks for the answering people..and please...answer

Lvl 7 - Gold

Misleading thread name bro.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Edited, sorry, do you have any idea about my problem?