View Poll Results: Which game should I get?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Demon's Souls

10 76.92%
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

3 23.08%

Which one should I get, Demon's Souls or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

This is a discussion on Which one should I get, Demon's Souls or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm just wondering which game I should get next that's less than $30 and these 2 are my last ones. ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Which one should I get, Demon's Souls or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

I'm just wondering which game I should get next that's less than $30 and these 2 are my last ones. I'll say that I love action games, and games that take me pretty long to finish. Right now I'm leaning towards Demon's Souls but I wanna hear the good and bad for both games. There's a poll to vote for the 2 games, Demon's Souls or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
    MEME FTW!

The only sane person here

I recommend Demons Souls it's a more fair game compared to Ninja Gaiden S2 plus it's a lot more fun.

Nope, nothing

I would also go with Demon's Souls, although I think the servers are closing at the beginning of 2012?

Oh and there's a dedicated thread for this sort of thing http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...-b-thread.html

Huge Gaming Backlog

Demons Souls for sure. This is a classic game. The plat in this game is so rewarding it makes you feel good about yourself. It's very challenging and tough but fair. It has between 100 to 150 hours involved in platting it. Even if your not a trophy hunter this is still a great game to play.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Quartercircle Forward.

From what I hear, Ninja Gaiden 2 is SUPER tough to plat, due it's sh*tty servers and abnormal difficulty. So I guess DS is the ''easiest'' of the 2.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Crocodile Hunter

ima say DS as well

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    From what I hear, Ninja Gaiden 2 is SUPER tough to plat, due it's sh*tty servers and abnormal difficulty. So I guess DS is the ''easiest'' of the 2.
    Yes, considering server may go down soon this game is unplatiumable. You need two players to clear the challenge since it throws a bunch of bosses at you with 2 hit KO. Thereīs no split screen, only online co-op.

Back to topic:

I say get Demons Souls. Itīs fun, beautiful, rewarding and fresh. If you havenīt tried ps2 era games (Maximo, dam hard) you in for something absolutely challenging. High replay value, long playtime and try it now when the server is still on.

Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma is a NO from me. I thought I would enjoy this version more cuz of all the new feature, sadly no. Since all the violence has been tuned down to eleven ( YES IS SO TUNED DOWN THAT I CALL IT GOING OVERBOARD WRONG). You feel like fighting ghosts instead of demon ninjas. After a battle you feel empty. In the 360, YOU KNOW RYU HAS BEEN HERE. Itīs written all over the battlefield. Again , in sigma....empty. The new characters added are shallow, they feel like Ryu reskinned and using a different weapon. Guess they work as eye candy.

DS, so you donīt need to shed tears of regret
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 5 - Silver

you dont want me to answer this question
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Negator

Demon's Souls...no contest.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

I found it more fun and less stress causing than DS.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Okay thanks guys I got Demon's Souls It's pretty fun right now!
    MEME FTW!