Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your first plat - Deciding

This is a discussion on Your first plat - Deciding within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Heres the thing guys/gals, you know how some people consider their first word, kiss, date, game or whatever important. I ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Your first plat - Deciding

Heres the thing guys/gals, you know how some people consider their first word, kiss, date, game or whatever important. I kinda think what game Im gonna plat first is a little bit at least something I should put some thought in.

Which game should I plat first?

Skyrim - Im having fun doing it but it takes long time

Fist of the North star - BORING AS HELL PLAYING GIRL WITHA CROSSBOW GOING pew pew in a game with 99,99% of the cast is using their fist as conversation starter...

Demon Souls - Im almost broken for getting around half of them, the last hard remaining is getting blade stones ( WHY DONT THEY EVER DROP?) and treading "nightmare swamp of monster female menstruating hell in darkness" for some weapon.

So Im both asking for advice and wondering what games you guys "plated" first and if you gave any thought at all on it.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

first plat was medal of honor. only reason i got the plat was because i was forced to buy it. shit game

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Nope, nothing

My first was Red Dead Redemption, very awesome game and I loved it so much I just needed an excuse to keep on playing it...the platinum was that reason

As for your first platinum, I would definitely go with the game you are enjoying the most so it's always special

Up the Irons!

My first plat was The Sims 3. It was easy, just time-consuming. I didn't really put some thought into it. I bought the game because I'm a fan of the series (I also play the series on the PC, PSP, and PS2) but I soon realized how easy the platinum was. I was very happy when I unlocked it, but I'm an ambitious/competitive person, so about 5 seconds after, the excitement went away, and I wanted more!

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    As for your first platinum, I would definitely go with the game you are enjoying the most so it's always special
    ^^This! My 1st was God of War I. Stayed up till 1a.m. playing it, then ding!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Medal of hon....I admire your dedication....cuz that game is...you know it best

And

RDR, played it on the 360, can almost never play the same game again after completing it.

last

I dont really enjoy Fist of North Star but it bugs me as hell I`m SOOO CLOSE.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

My 1st is Resident Evil 5 back then i didnt know bout much trophies xD

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post

I dont really enjoy Fist of North Star but it bugs me as hell I`m SOOO CLOSE.
    your slowly understanding the pains of a trophy hunter. quit before you become like us

Lvl 4 - Silver

My first plat was Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection only game i had at that time, but your most memorable plats are going to be the ones that were the most difficult to achieve.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My first (And only so far -_-) platinum was Borderlands: GOTY Edition. I consider it to be in my top 5 favorite games and the platinum was surprisingly easy so if you can get it for cheap (I think it's at $20 right now), I'd recommend it unless you don't want to go out and spend money.

Very nice sig by In2, thank you very much!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My first platinum was Fallout 3. It was time consuming but I did it. Most of them in general were really easy though. Just try to plat whatever game you are really enjoying.

worlds biggest welch fan

BFBC2 was my first plat that was a great day in the nerd world of nevets. I only boosted the stuipid knife trophy.
    kick ass game overall from story to MP endless hours of destruction.

over and out.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 6 - Silver

My first plat ever is Final Fantasy XIII after i got my first trophy it came to me that i need more...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    your slowly understanding the pains of a trophy hunter. quit before you become like us
    Quit? BUT BUT, is the only thing that will prove that I have existed . I like how my life is displayed in a neat picture hovering around internet with my madeup name slapped upon it for fame and glory that is mine, and mine only. Till Sony decide to f*** it and introduce medals in ps4 while deleting everything that has with trophy to do.........

OMFB (buddha)...... How do I quit?
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quit? BUT BUT, is the only thing that will prove that I have existed . I like how my life is displayed in a neat picture hovering around internet with my madeup name slapped upon it for fame and glory that is mine, and mine only. Till Sony decide to f*** it and introduce medals in ps4 while deleting everything that has with trophy to do.........

OMFB (buddha)...... How do I quit?
    lol. if sony doesnt transfer trophies to ps4 itll be one of the worst mistakes ever. dont think they wont though. i think they know how much people like them

Lvl 9 - Gold

Youre right. I just got paranoid for a second, nothing a dose of bronze trophies wont fix.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Youre right. I just got paranoid for a second, nothing a dose of bronze trophies wont fix.
    lol dont go for trophies. there the useless ones

Lvl 9 - Gold

I get off on numbers (thats normal right?). Like how in jrpg you rack up the billion damage, taste sweet honey nectar of pure milkyways. Quantity not quality in this case, just in this case.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

wait till you get to the higher levels. you will get shitload of trophies but the level bar doesnt move

PRO Member

My first platinum was Modern Warfare 2 on December 6th 2009 but it was quickly followed by Uncharted 2 on December 12th 2009 since I had bought them both at the same time I was having a hard time to decide which to plat first but I consider Uncharted 2 my first even though I know MW2 is...

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast