PS3 Gaming cost time and money ........

This is a discussion on PS3 Gaming cost time and money ........ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I realized most fun games on the ps3 come from the land of red dot. And not even 10% ( ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

PS3 Gaming cost time and money ........

I realized most fun games on the ps3 come from the land of red dot. And not even 10% ( not based on any real facts whatsoever) of those games gets a oversea release and English translations. Iīm so heartbroken to find that to get hold of these crown jewels of gaming epitome will cost w whopping 100 bucks of cold hard cash. To top it off, they are in RED DOT LANGUAGE.

I canīt muster the power to learn Japanese neither am I sane enough to trust import sites to get me my godly artifacts undamaged ( if they even arrive ). This realization hurts more than losing your first love or knowing that I like the new ponies by Lauren F.

Am I alone in this frustration?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Up the Irons!

I completely agree. Those are the exact reasons why I don't import.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i also agree. would be more inclined to buy them if they had english subtitles and menus. if they did id really have to pick and choose which games i want because at that pricepoint i have to really want that game

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 9 - Gold

So do you just forget about it? I mean I do have short memory on peoples face and name, but this thing hits me HARD in the morning everyday.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

just forget about them. alot of them are probably not worth the price and the really good ones come over here like the tales games, final fantasy games and ni no kuni (to name a few)

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 9 - Gold

i just import uk games so i dont have the language problem

The One and Only

I usually don't get games from other countries. Not because I don't want them, but because I don't have much of an opportunity to get them while I have other games to look forward to and other crap. So this doesn't really bother me at all, but I can see why it frustrates you though.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0