Your Gaming Routine.

This is a discussion on Your Gaming Routine. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Here's my policy on playing games. 1. Premium unlimited lovefilm.com account 2. Buy a copy of Play magazine, (or something ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Your Gaming Routine.

Here's my policy on playing games.

1. Premium unlimited lovefilm.com account
    2. Buy a copy of Play magazine, (or something similar) they have a 3 or 4 page spread of all PS3 games, in alphabetical order and their ratings.
    3. One by one add the games to your lovefilm list, with 90%+ games at high priority, 80-90% games at medium priority, and 70-80% games set to low priority.
    4. Sit back and enjoy the crème de la crème of PS3 games. Fucking sweet. You get to try all different kinds of games, without comprimising quality. Obviously everyone's opinions are different, so if a game you get is shite, send it away, get a new one!

Apart from that way of steadily working my way through games, I do keep my eye out for "must have instantly" titles, for example this month, Skyrim and MW3.

Do any of you do stuff like this? Or use lovefilm heavily?
    "Ah, the Internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents."

Lvl 9 - Gold

Don´t have that service here. And if I had, no. It cost money right? Have the exact service but for free, well I gotto leave the house to get it but yea basically the same I guess.

Gaming Routine

Look up price of games

Spot cheap ones, get info on them

Watch gameplay

Compare the price to other stores

Get the game

A discreet move to smell the new game, very gently. See if it´s scratch.

Try if it works

If really fun , I finish it, if not, keep reading

Let it gather dust

Finish it when I feel like it,

Look at it and smile
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes my method does cost money, a lot less than buying games or renting them from anywhere else. Your method does not cost anything then?
    "Ah, the Internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents."

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yes, the state if you wanna call it that have issued money for cultural fundings. Lucky that the people aren´t ignorant and accept video games as a culture. Therefor every time a new game is released I can get myself a copy for a week time and play as much as I want before running it through a check system to see if it ain´t damage and I can get the game again for a week.

But some games that ain´t well known is not in this system, hence me paying for them. Or generally games I wanna own.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

umm...i watch a trailer or two and some gameplay videos on youtube and if i like what i see i go down to the store and buy it :stare:....yeah

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 9 - Gold

YOU DONT SMALL TE GAMEZ O_O

I mean you can only do it once after it´s opened...
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

My routine

See game i like

Check Wallet

No Cash - Trade in time or Lovefilm it

Cash - Prance about uhmming and Aahing, looking at six other games, buy something else, regret it slightly and return to previous steps.

Failing all that, wait in vain hope that it's my birthday and i didn't already ask for Assassins Creed.

Special case - If it's a new GTA or MGS and somehow i'm super poor then i will sell bodily fluids, possibly mine, to get them.I would hate waiting for it on rental and some games you just have to buy!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

My routine
    see a game i like
    buy it.....eventually
    play to plat,sort of anyway
    then sell on ebay to put towards another game i want,simples

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

see the trailer
    if sounds intresting, google and learn a lil bout it
    buy it
    get trophies
    keep it and play it
    eventually sell when i lose faith in it
    restart process over.......... or i hear the buzz bout it then find things out it
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Local Drunk

I don't buy gaming magazines, if I see a game that sounds good but I'm not sure about it I will text my mate and ask him if he's played it and what he thought of it. If he tells me it's a must have then I'll buy it but he says nah it's shit then I won't bother. Unfortunately though he has a 360 so he can't tell me about exclusives. So if he hasn't played it or it's an exclusive then this is what I do:
    I'll look the game up and read reviews
    Watch trailers
    Then if I think it looks and sounds good then I'll get it
    I'll play it and if I was right about it being good then I'll finish it
    After it's finished and I've had enough of it, I'll put it in my cupboard
    Eventually I'll drag it back out and play it some more

worlds biggest welch fan

buy the ones I know I'll play.
    rent the ones that take 8 to 20 hours for some fun casual gaming.

get home at 5:30 after work hit the PS button and jam until I crash then do it again
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

If a game I'm hyped for it's day one for me.

If not I'll get it later.

If I'm interested it in I'll do some research, and pick it up cheap.

Huge Gaming Backlog

If I see a game I like I will watch video reviews or watch some gameplay footage. If I like what I see I will buy it. 90% of the time I get it right, the other 10% are games that looked good so I buy them only to find that's all they are and nothing else. Graphics trickery.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247