Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Single most difficult trophy you've earned

This is a discussion on Single most difficult trophy you've earned within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Aboelsas for me it was In Killzone 2 which was to be in top 1% players ranking ...

#hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    for me it was In Killzone 2 which was to be in top 1% players ranking Online in a a particular week that one required me to play every day 3 hours at least of non stop KZ and to make sure i'm in the top 3 each time i play i was a bad-ass then and when i finally got that trophy i was so happy so pleased......so achieved yes (Valor Grand Cross) is my hardest trophy if not the proudest trophy !!
    Bitch please that trophy was piss easy,as was every other Killzone 2 trophy for the platinum.

I dare anyone to suffer what I did to get Sacrificial Lamb in Black Ops and don't start with the bullshit that the trophy's easy because 3 months playing the game only giving me M16's and Rocket Launchers.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A Winner is You!

Red Faction
    Guerrilla
    Most time consuming!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mine would have to be "Eager Beaver" earn 58 diffrent awards In Mag. Was the last trophy I needed for plat. With waiting for enough people on diffrent factions to be on to play a match combined with the fact that it is almost impossible to boost this game easily makes this my hardest trophy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

For me so far its DJ Hero 2 Supreme Master of the Empire for earning 12 stars on DJ Shadow's setlist on Expert Difficulty took me so many attempts to get good at Expert.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post

Anatomy Lesson - Blitz: The League II
    You have caused every possible injury at least once

There is no in game checklist and a lot of the injuries are completely random. This trophy is the one that causes most people to give up on the plat for this game. Only 12 people on the site have it.
    I would have it too if someone would freaking boost with me ( I know the issue with you and I)......

Trophy Guide Grand Master

SOCOM: Confrontation

Silver Star
    20 MVP AWARDS, 1000 KILLS, 15 CONSECUTIVE KILLS WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE, 100 HEADSHOTS, 200 GAMES ON THE WINNING SIDE, BRONZE STAR, STEALTH MEDAL

This one is most definitely the most most difficult trophy of all the trophies I have. Now before you go thinking this one is no big deal, try going on SOCOM and playing with a bunch of random SOCOM veterans and try getting 15 kills in one game with no respawn. Now imagine that without taking damage for those 15 consecutive kills. The story begins on a dark, snowy night on Night Stalker, just me and my Tilly.....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've never gotten super overly frustrated at a game, ever, until I came across this horseshit.

The next level was a breeze compared to this.

The grenade spam was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over the top, cover was damn near useless, and and your guys were equally irrelevant.

Pure punishment from start to finish.
    I totaly agree this is the same for me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Infamous finding all of the dead drops in each of the area.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wanted trophy in GTA IV.

Legend...Nuff Said

Insanity for Mass Effect 2. Bad combat controls and cheap mid-bosses made me want to punch a wall. I am so glad ME3's combat was improved 1000%.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post

Demo man - Battlefield Bad Company 2

Getting this trophy was a pain without boosting (which I didn't). Timing taking a building down (which itself was a challenge) along with waiting for enemies to enter them was nuts! I played the map "White Pass" a lot, and tried to blow out 3 buildings with a tank was hard (wait for a tank to spawn, hoped no one else got to it, and then proceeded to blow out the 3 buildings and hope enemies were in them).
    agree. i got my final demolition 2.0 kill with the UAV shooting down a lookout tower with a sniper in it on Atacama desert. xD

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Bitch please that trophy was piss easy,as was every other Killzone 2 trophy for the platinum.

I dare anyone to suffer what I did to get Sacrificial Lamb in Black Ops and don't start with the bullshit that the trophy's easy because 3 months playing the game only giving me M16's and Rocket Launchers.
    Not that hard dude, i got that trophy without trying for it. I guess your just unlucky, try getting the Battlefield: Bad Company platinum, now that's HARD.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I would have to say Traveler from Dragon Age: Origins. I wanted that platinum so bad. After two playthroughs it didn't pop. So I decided to give it one more go. I was fighting the Archdemon for about twos items before it decided to pop. Pure bliss I tell ya

Saints Row IV

Elite Campaign Legend : WipEout HD
    This trophy is a huge pain in the a**
    I was about to break my TV,my controller,my PS3 and smash vases
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

#hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    Not that hard dude, i got that trophy without trying for it. I guess your just unlucky, try getting the Battlefield: Bad Company platinum, now that's HARD.
    Did it on my friend's account when I had no PS3 10000+ kills easy also

Edit : Also, You're *

No Game No Life

Medal of Honor: Frontline
    You Still Aren't As Tough As Audie Murphy
    This trophy made me stop playing MoH Frontline for a year because I just had a lot of trouble on Operation Repunzel and made me rage quit for a lot of times. When I decided to play it again, I think I got lucky and managed to pass that level in just a few tries and the rest of the levels were easy.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

iwasbornintheusa

Damn, I'm Good
    Complete the SP campaign on Insane Difficulty

Let me tell you, It's not like Uncharted or MW3 where crushing or veteran difficulty is somewhat of a breeze with one or 2 segements being the most challanging. This game. THIS GAME has no mercy with it's 40 second load screen. Everytime you die, you gotta wait. You can bust a nut faster than the loading time (at least for me
    ) and the turret sections, OH GOD THE TURRET SECTIONS MADE ME TURN INTO A KID WITH A TANTRUM. God, the bosses (aside from the the 1st battlelord and the worm in the dam ) made me want to break my controller so bad. When I finally beat the cycloid emperor, I let out a big sigh. I liked this game, I'd give it a 7/10, but dear lord, this trophy made me want to shit bricks onto my cat and make my mom watch while she jerks off my dad.

Thank you to DaRe_xLw for the signature

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Duke Nukem has a trophy called Balls of Steel....get a million points on pinball....doesnt sound very hard but it took me damn near 2 weeks to get that 1 trophy and it was the last i needed to plat

It smells like Smoke cuz I've been through FIRE

iwasbornintheusa

Quote Originally Posted by kwas81 View Post
    Duke Nukem has a trophy called Balls of Steel....get a million points on pinball....doesnt sound very hard but it took me damn near 2 weeks to get that 1 trophy and it was the last i needed to plat
    I got so lucky with that one, I hit a jackpot hole so i got like 400,000 points added to my score.

Thank you to DaRe_xLw for the signature

Lvl 4 - Silver

All Sales are Final- Twisted Metal. Other than the fact that it's 30 days in a row of playing, it glitched on me a few times. OR.........

Survive-O-Rama: Earth Defense Force. This trophy is INCREDIBLY tedious, especially after the first month or so when no one was online. 1P or Co-op you could beat maybe 5 waves tops at once. 500 was a huge challenge, especially with only standard weapons available.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast