Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bad Platnium Form

This is a discussion on Bad Platnium Form within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Kaito I was grinding light seeds in Prince of Persia and they got glitched at 900/1000, had ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    I was grinding light seeds in Prince of Persia and they got glitched at 900/1000, had to start all over lol
    Ouch that sucks, I was lucky I got all 1001 light seeds no glitch. Only trophy that glitched on me was [email protected] when I was playing vet my save glitched and didnt recognise I had completed the first half of the missions....had to go back and do them again

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'd like to see anyone get red faction guerillas platinum it was difficult enough to get it before the amount of online players decreased

Plat Tag Made by The_Dark_God_666 on PSN

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

I'm on bad platinum form at the moment. Last was Demon's Souls in September. But I had to move to my parents' (still living with them) because of the floods here in Thailand. I brought my PS3 to play here and there, but I had cousins over who took up a lot of my game time. Since Demon's Souls I played Bulletstorm (minus the online) and I've been playing Mass Effect on and off 2 for weeks, and my trophy count has dwindled down to a drip.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My bad luck is in UFC 2009. The game will not let me start a match for some reason. I tried everything I could think of including deleting the game and reinstalling it on the HD. It sucks because there are so many online trophies that aren't that difficult to obtain if I could just get connected to a damn match.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by crewe-fox View Post
    It's not about how quick you get the plat mate, games like Skyrim are great because it takes forever to get the plat, I probably plat the game til February but when that lovely little plat pings up I'll know it was one worthwhile yet brutal trophy.
    I have a friend on my list who platinum Skyrim within a week and 2 days .When i saw that i was wtf!! How he do that

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My bad platinum is Dead Space 2.I have all the trophies for the game except one,the Impossible Mode where theres only 3 saves in the game . I tried a few time .but when you die its right back to the beginning cut scene.. Ill do it ,just wanted to add to that problem platinum.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Bro, I feel your pain on Skryim. I went to the midnight launch of the game and on my life did not play another game until I got the plat on it. I put probably 130ish hours into it. It would have been less, but I got f'd over with the 'oblivion walker' trophy - and it wasn't even a glitch - it was just me not being prepared (due to lack of content being out for the game since it was so new!) I had to play through the game twice - once to basically knock out the 'reach level 50 trophy' and then i did a 'speed run (like 25ish hours) to JUST get the artifacts - uggggg. It really was one of the more enjoyable games i've played in awhile though....
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    The worst one for me was Dark Void where the trophy Grease Monkey glitched. This was after me grinding the 4 million points need to buy everything. I had to restart the game, play the first 10 levels again to get back to the grinding spot and then grind for another 4 million points hoping it would unlock (luckily it did)
    I got lucky with Grease Monkey and got it first time, so glad cos there was no way I would have gone through that pile of crap again

PRO Member

Infamous 1 glitched on me. I got all the blast shards and no trophy last one i need for the platinum

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

MK Plat = Overrated

Brutal Legend Metal God

Glitchy! Once I beat the game, I had to go back through the world and find the collectables. Once I passed 95% completion, the game created a corrupt save file. I spent hours trying to find all the crap I missed. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if they would have the map marked with the crap you found. Fortunately, I didn't have to replay the entire game over. It did let me reload to the point just before beating the last guy. Still annoying. Spent another few hours trying to go through the whole damn map again.

Fun game though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12