Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1431

Advise the next plat above

This is a discussion on Advise the next plat above within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'd say Battle Fantasia for you AngeldeLeo because I know you're good at fighting games and I think it would ...

  1. #1141
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    I'd say Battle Fantasia for you AngeldeLeo because I know you're good at fighting games and I think it would be a greta plat to add to your already great collection.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  2. #1142
    PRO Member
    PerfectRun's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    5

    For you Denaratuck, I would suggest MW3, as its a fun plat with nothing too hard there, spec Ops are good fun, The DLC is pretty cool too, in the process of doing them myself

    WORLD No3 100% COMPLETION...22HRS AND 13 MINUTES

    WORLD FASTEST 100% COMPLETION...22HRS AND 13 MINUTES
    Like my Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pe...95689327232473

  3. #1143
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    Spare Parts easy fun and u r close otherwise Monopoly I love that game

  4. #1144
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    mturismo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    I give up already on Infamous xD
    Mturismo ill say Dante's Inferno coz is awesome game
    You know I liked that game too. But I don't have it anymore.

    Same deal with Dead Space. My completion percentage for both bothers me in addition to the fact I never finished either of them. But I have such a backlog of games I can't justify going on and buying them a second time.

    I won't buy them used, because I want to support the developers. (I have no issue with other people buying used games, just a decision I've made for myself) If It gets to a point were I can get them digitally or disc-based for $9.99 or less through pricedrop/PS+ discount or free through PSN then I'll repurchase them. Otherwise I'll wait a few years, sooner or later I imagine they will be on gaikai and I can play them then.

    As for you, it's not a Plat but I think you should knock out that last Pac-Man Championship Edition DX trophy.

  5. #1145
    ♚ Overlord ♔
    Ace-murderer234's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    830
    Reputation
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by mturismo View Post
    You know I liked that game too. But I don't have it anymore.

    Same deal with Dead Space. My completion percentage for both bothers me in addition to the fact I never finished either of them. But I have such a backlog of games I can't justify going on and buying them a second time.

    I won't buy them used, because I want to support the developers. (I have no issue with other people buying used games, just a decision I've made for myself) If It gets to a point were I can get them digitally or disc-based for $9.99 or less through pricedrop/PS+ discount or free through PSN then I'll repurchase them. Otherwise I'll wait a few years, sooner or later I imagine they will be on gaikai and I can play them then.

    As for you, it's not a Plat but I think you should knock out that last Pac-Man Championship Edition DX trophy.
    You should aim for arkham asylum that was a good game. Your pretty close too.

  6. #1146
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,570
    Reputation
    383

    Hyperdimension Neptunia or Burnout Paradise if you still have it
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  7. #1147
    ♚ Overlord ♔
    Ace-murderer234's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    830
    Reputation
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Hyperdimension Neptunia or Burnout Paradise if you still have it
    I went with Hyperdimension Neptunia

    You should make the dead island riptide plat your first opinion since your in that plat race.

  8. #1148
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    CrashTV-XHess's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    BURNOUT HQ
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    3

    Go with VANQUISH or Final Fantasy XIII-2

    advise any racing game i dont have yet, lol


  9. #1149
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    Ace ill say Jak collection fun game

  10. #1150
    VitaUnlocked
    spanishstoat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    40

    Angel, I would keep at LBP2




  11. #1151
    Deathless Destroyer
    Encorporeus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oi Mate
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    46

    I'd say NFS: Most Wanted for you Stoat. Alternatively, you could go for the plats in UC2 and/or UC3. UC2 and UC3 are great games and the online trophies take 10-15 mins.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

    SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

    Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel



  12. #1152
    ♚ Overlord ♔
    Ace-murderer234's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    830
    Reputation
    72

    Mw2 or crysis 2

  13. #1153
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    unchartednick13's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uncharted territory
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    23

    Jak 3 or precursor legacy aren't too bad id say one of those

    Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

  14. #1154
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,570
    Reputation
    383

    Dead Space 2 or Mafia II
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  15. #1155
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    johnsonbat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    2

    GOW III. Time to put this plat to bed.

  16. #1156
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    stealthkiller22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    6

    i would say call of duty black ops

  17. #1157
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    4 u def the dragon ball games

  18. #1158
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    WildeThang's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fareham, UK
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    24

    I'd say Infamous for you. It's quite a quick game to platinum and not that difficult at all.

    Please note: I'm currently working on platinuming Tomb Raider so please suggest something else.


    Currently Playing

    Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

    PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

  19. #1159
    ♚ Overlord ♔
    Ace-murderer234's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    830
    Reputation
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by WildeThang View Post
    I'd say Infamous for you. It's quite a quick game to platinum and not that difficult at all.

    Please note: I'm currently working on platinuming Tomb Raider so please suggest something else.
    Hmm... Borderlands 2, Black ops 2, or maybe even Dead nation

  20. #1160
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 best online community there is

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO