Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Square Enix developing a new PlayStation 3 and Vita action RPG

This is a discussion on Square Enix developing a new PlayStation 3 and Vita action RPG within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Maybe SE will redeem themselves with this new IP. Better than Kingdom Hearts 3....

PRO Member

Maybe SE will redeem themselves with this new IP.

Better than Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

PRO Member

I'm almost 100% sure this particular project isn't KH3 however KH3 was said to be released after 2012 by the guy that creates it (forgot his japanese name). He also said Kingdom Hearts 3D would be the last spin off title. So KH3 has to start it's development soon...

Anyways this new IP looks pretty interesting I mean a guy with a sword, an owl, dark scenery... for a moment I thought it was some sort of Devil May Cry game xD

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Lvl 2 - Bronze

F*** KH3 i need FF12 to be remastered for PS3 with trophies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by CurseShooter View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure this particular project isn't KH3 however KH3 was said to be released after 2012 by the guy that creates it (forgot his japanese name). He also said Kingdom Hearts 3D would be the last spin off title. So KH3 has to start it's development soon...

Anyways this new IP looks pretty interesting I mean a guy with a sword, an owl, dark scenery... for a moment I thought it was some sort of Devil May Cry game xD
    From what I understand: Kingdom Hearts 3 won't come till after Versus 13 is done. The KH 3DS Title is actually not a spin off, and is direct related/continuing the story of KH 1+2, and will lead in to KH3.

But yeah the picture does look quite interesting..and does have a Devil may Cry feel to it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    From what I understand: Kingdom Hearts 3 won't come till after Versus 13 is done. The KH 3DS Title is actually not a spin off, and is direct related/continuing the story of KH 1+2, and will lead in to KH3.

But yeah the picture does look quite interesting..and does have a Devil may Cry feel to it.
    Yeah true I just call it a spin off even though I know it isn't xDD anyways yeah versus does come out first so those waiting for versus shouldn't get upset...

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Resident PHD

New Secret of Mana? I do not consider Legend of Mana and Children of Mana to be sequels, only Seiken Denetsu 3 was a sequel (and was awesome).

Please Square go back to the old style and make a new one

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 4 - Silver

whatever it is, i have no doubt it'll be amazing

and most of the stuff i was gonna say about Kingdom Hearts was brought about a couple posts above, except that whoever wished for a collection...there would have to be 3

1, re:chain of memories, 2, re:coded, 358/2 days, birth by sleep, dream drop distance

some may ask why i include the ds / 3ds games, well...it started on the PS2 and if we didn't copy the rest over, the people that don't want to waste money on a system for one game will have a unnecessary gap...it's important the whole series stay together
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12