PS+ Games expired

This is a discussion on PS+ Games expired within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I renewed my plus subscription that was to end on december 9 2011 to get the jurassic park games. ...

Kid, not loser

PS+ Games expired

So I renewed my plus subscription that was to end on december 9 2011 to get the jurassic park games. Now under account info it says plus expires december 9 2012. I did this about a month ago then today I take a look at the info of my games I got from plus like Hydrophobia, elemental mosnster, and costume quest and it says they will expire in 2 days on the 9th.Then I look at older games I got from plus like Commet Crash, Burn Zombie burn, the Sam and Max games, shatter, mushroom wars and it says they expired already on 10/1/2011. But the game I downloaded recently like Tomb raider expires on 12/9/2012.

What is going on? Im pissed that I cant play the games I already paid a subscription for and now will lose more games.

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

dats weird usually that thing doesnt expires cuz its "free" if you downloaded it you should be good.

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by LilJayR4 View Post
    dats weird usually that thing doesnt expires cuz its "free" if you downloaded it you should be good.
    Well I know that if I cancel my sub I no longer get the games, but I have been with plus since the first month, nothing should be expired for me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

try downloading the games again, it worked for me

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    try downloading the games again, it worked for me
    When I go into the game it sends me to the game within the store and it has it at full price. Commet crash is $9.99 for me, and if i download it I buy it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

go in the ps store go down to download list then look find your game like Streets of Rage 2 for example then click download

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I noticed that myself that some of my games say expired but they will still load up so don't worry about it and if there is a problem just download the game you want from your download list again.

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

I read a comment from the mod on the PS blog that said even if your PS+ expires you will still be able to get all your games whenever you renew your subscription. Now I am not going to try this to see if it works, but it is a little reassuring if you would forget to renew.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Last time i renewed i got that same thing, the game in the list said it was suposed to expire in 2 days but i renewed and then the days passed and when i entered the game it simply worked and when i saw the days left it was normal, said i had 3 more months

Platinum Procrastinator

I noticed the same thing when I renewed for the Jurrasic Park games. My expiry date was a lot sooner than it should have been however nothing has changed yet. If you have any problems with it just email sony's tech support and they should be able to take care of it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd00d View Post
    I read a comment from the mod on the PS blog that said even if your PS+ expires you will still be able to get all your games whenever you renew your subscription. Now I am not going to try this to see if it works, but it is a little reassuring if you would forget to renew.
    Yeah I recently renewed my PS+ account after about 3 months being without PS+ and all the games I got for free before it expired came back for free.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My subscription came up for renewal just as I moved house and I had no internet connection for a month. Obviously when I logged on again all my PSN+ games were listed as 'expired' but when I renewed and went to the download list I was able to re-download them. Hopefully it should be the same for you - just make sure you get them from your download list rather than the store (as someone else has already said).

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    So I renewed my plus subscription that was to end on december 9 2011 to get the jurassic park games. Now under account info it says plus expires december 9 2012. I did this about a month ago then today I take a look at the info of my games I got from plus like Hydrophobia, elemental mosnster, and costume quest and it says they will expire in 2 days on the 9th.Then I look at older games I got from plus like Commet Crash, Burn Zombie burn, the Sam and Max games, shatter, mushroom wars and it says they expired already on 10/1/2011. But the game I downloaded recently like Tomb raider expires on 12/9/2012.

What is going on? Im pissed that I cant play the games I already paid a subscription for and now will lose more games.
    I have several Ps+ games that are listed with my old expiration date on them, but still play just fine when I boot them up, I think it just marks them when you download and as long as your ps+is up to date they'll still run.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

WHO DAT!!!!

just go back to ur game list of downloads uve done already and u can download it again. I do that to save space on my hard drive and redownload if needed