Trine 2 - Dec. 20th release

This is a discussion on Trine 2 - Dec. 20th release within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The Escapist : News : Trine 2 Launch Trailer Unveiled I found this while checking the lates zeropunctuation vid. I ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Trine 2 - Dec. 20th release

The Escapist : News : Trine 2 Launch Trailer Unveiled

I found this while checking the lates zeropunctuation vid. I know I've been waiting for a long time for a release date for this game and the new trailer makes the game look much much better than the first.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Platinum Procrastinator

The trailer looks very impressive. The first one was a great game but this one looks like its going to play much better and rely a lot more on switching between characters.

Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

agreed, cant just play as the thief anymore
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Death is Awaiting....

I haven't even finished Trine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 9 - Gold

Dec 20th? Aw man, I've barely started the first game!

Better hurry up and get to work on it! I won't finish it in time, and at least there are no online trophies to have to worry about!

I'll more than likely buy Trine 2 once I finish the first game.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I really can't wait for this one. It's the best purchase I've ever made on PSN.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE