Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What's your PSN ID and how did you choose it?

This is a discussion on What's your PSN ID and how did you choose it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; mine's TingTingPanda. how did i choose it? i dont even remember how that came about. but for anyone who wants ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

mine's TingTingPanda. how did i choose it? i dont even remember how that came about. but for anyone who wants to play Black Ops or anything, add me on your friends list

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 9 - Gold

I saw a monkey daydreaming, I approached it and sat beside the monkey. I loved how the monkey looked at the sky and didnīt mind my company.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SheLovesMyJizzz View Post
    PSN ID is SheLovesMyJizz...... it was my Xbox live gamertag until they made me change it. You know what I did? Switched over to PS3 and have never looked back! Xbox will ban you for any reason, that's why I love PS3 they don't care lol
    lol im glad they let you keep yours.. Playstation deleted my wife's account .. The ID was GoFuqurself ,, Playstation wasnt having that lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

not being able to think of anything cool, i made my psn the same name as my username on other gaming sites.

chs- high school
    snaredrum- what i played in drumline
    04- year as well as what number snaredrum i was on paper

but years outta high school now.. i wish i would've made a better name. would certainly change my psn if i can.

Local Drunk

My PSN id is feral611, feral is a nickname I've had for years and my date of birth is the 6th of November so 611.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

UltraDave99, it was actually my runescape account many years ago. First of all my name is David. I Ultra infront because it just sounded awesome. The 99 comes from runescape, how 99 was the best level for a skill, so UltraDave99 was born and now I just use it for everything because hey, if it was available on runescape, then it's available on everything else!
    Be an Optimist Prime, not a Negatron!

Now Accepting Friend Requests for Battlefield 3 (both Co-op and Multiplayer)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

TheGentleBeast
    I had this Japanese friend in college who told me (in Japanese) "You are big and scary. Yet you are very calm and kind! So, you are 'shinshi teki na yajuu' (lit. gentlemanly beast)." I asked him how he would translate that into English, and he said "uh...gentle beast." I liked it, felt it fit, and now use it for everything.

Lvl 4 - Silver

My PSN is Alive26 back when I played counter-strike all the time it was aliveandnotafraid I got it from the last chapter in Full Metal Jacket and it fit how I played that game at the time. Then I realized it was long and everyone just called me Alive so I shortened it to that. And when I went to make my PSN ID I tried it but couldn't used it so I added my high school Football number.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Get bent...

Mine is Ninja-In-A-Tree

Chose it because I like ninjas. Some of my ancestors were from a clan that were "supposedly" ninjas.

The tree part? Well, ninjas like to hide out in trees and drop in on unsuspecting foes. Sometimes.

I was gonna use SandNinja....but I figured someone would find some way to find that one offensive.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's the handle name I use everywhere else. I was so glad it wasn't taken when I signed up for PSN.

my latest anime updates

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    I chose Oxymoron because it's funny to watch people react to it when they don't even know what the definition of an Oxymoron is.
    They just see the word Moron and get all pissy, quite funny.
    Everyone should know what an oxymoron is.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

KnightReiteR...Reiter is my last name. NightRider = fan of the 80's. KnightReiteR = spin off of the hasselhoff tv name. Had the name for a long ass time on xbox, 360, steam/counterstrike, until some douchebag took it on PSN. Added the lame X's. Been pissy on PSN ever since.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

xtrminator05

Always liked the word exterminator so i removed both E's and added my fav/lucky number. It's my username for everything now.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

"The road to success is always under construction."

List of PLAYSTATION 3 Games without Trophy Support.

Avatar, Signature and Profile header by In2

Lvl 4 - Silver

bsmyth311_9

B is for my first Name Brian and Smyth is my last name. 311 is my all time favorite band and the #9 is for Rajon Rondo
    Not very original I know but it was all I could think of at the time lol

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My PSN is Moneraa.

How did I choose it?

Its my last name with an extra "A" added to the end. Not very creative at all but whatever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My psn is whitestormy. It comes from a joke from the show Sealab 2021.

PRO Member

Capers23-my nickname was always capers, been in the family for a long time, when i was younger i played alot of B-ball and liked Jordan so had 23 as my number and its just stuck

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My name is sunniefied
    in high school i played sports and people called me sunnie
    later with my friend we used a term with the word fied at the end
    from there i loved the name sunniefied and have been using it way before i made an account for the ps3!

PRO Member

cdm are my initials and 25 is the date of my bday in march

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

MK Plat = Overrated

PSN ID: prarpin
    This was an accident. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was filling out and thought it was asking for my email. At the time I just wanted to play some games and didn't think I'd ever care about online or trophies. That is why I never changed it. By the time I started getting into online play and trophies, I was already balls deep and didn't want to loose all that stuff by deleting my user. Blahh. Damn noobs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast