Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

What's your PSN ID and how did you choose it?

This is a discussion on What's your PSN ID and how did you choose it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; TheNefariouzOne. Nefarious, means wicked or criminal and a lot more things lol, it sounded cool, so i thought i would ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

TheNefariouzOne. Nefarious, means wicked or criminal and a lot more things lol, it sounded cool, so i thought i would choose it, but had to spell it with a z.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mine's pretty self-explanatory, IMO

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Djus has been my real life and in game nickname for over 10 years now. My real name is Julien and some of my friends called me Jus (say it as the english word juice) which was by extension became Djus...

Although it was already taken on PSN so I added 'PS' at the end for PlayStation

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mayhem_child

I picked it because I had gone to the first annual Mayhem Festival and saw a bunch of kids there.
    At the time, I was thinking of a name for my PSN, because I didn't want it to be something on the spot that I might regret later.
    So, after seeing all those children at Mayhem, in my head I just repeated "Mayhem child..."

It just stuck

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i had an account called ElectricThunder and my mate had Earths_Angel, so i put them together because i wanted to make a new account.

PRO Member

My PSN is Ammyissun and basically Okami was one of my favourite PS2 games when I got my PS3 so I just conjoined the names of the 2 main characters: Amaterasu or "Ammy" the reincarnated form of Shiranui, and Issun the wandering artist.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

devil may cry 3 - sword master style - and ended with SWORD -7x just add on

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN ID: U_KnowULove_Me

I think its easy to figure out

Vive La Révelation!

Haha, Ok my PSN ID is edgeofmyseat. I had only owned my PS3 for about an hour when it came time to make an ID for myself, so naturally I was sitting on the edge of my chair so I just decided to call my self edgeofmyseat and it just stuck.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

PRO Member

My PSN ID is Icebrand1270.
    It is derived from a popular Final Fantasy weapon, the ice sword known as an Icebrand, and my birthday, January 27th, disguised with an extra zero since I didn't want everyone to figure out my birthday at the time. That's how my PSN ID was born.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

e for my first name, Uzal is my last name. 1? I don't know. I just wish I could change it
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mines ms_tkn aka mistaken.
    It was a play on the whole i'm a girl and i'm taken. I'm now wishing I could change it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My PSN ID is AngelofLove57. I like the word Angel, I'm a very nice person. Love, I Love being around friends. And 57 random number i like. Also I Boost games as well as anyone need help. Last but not least i don't except blank friend requests. If you have msg in friend request i add at a later time.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Mine's upallnighter because, well, I often find myself in the morning having played el vidya all night and wondering just what value I am to the world haha

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mines Kissfan89.

Im a massive KISS fan, and i was born in 1989. Simples.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Mine's Doomlor0
    I chose the name because I was a 13 year old who at the time liked the word doom so I thought of Doomlord but that was taken so I called myself Doomlor in the hope that people would Subconsciously say/think Doomlord. The zero was because I made Doomlor but forgot the password and I had used a dead email address to make the account so I made a second account called Doomlor0 which I have used since.

Would I change the name, well think of the highest number you can. presuming it's at least 1 that's how many times I would say yes

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My name on forums was Madcookie83. I had that name for as long as I can remember. one day on a site that I'm a mod on the admin changed my Name to HappyBiscuit when he saw this:

and mixed it with this picture:

I stuck with the name and added 9000 because I like DBZ!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

speedandpower. Mainly because it was a saying I used to say alot while at work and when I would work on my friends cars. So i thought I would use that.

Gotham's Reckoning

I just came up with a name that I could easily remember and somehow the first name that came to mind was gamelord and the 2007 was the year I got my PS3 although now I wish I could change it.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

I have had a lot of usernames. X-death_dealr-X for a clan on MW2. JungleJuice93 on Black Ops.

But the name I made first and now sticking with is "OrganizationXIll" It's from my favorite game series of all time. (Kingdom Hearts) I had to fiddle around with it to be able to have it since Xiii was taken. So it is now "O...X i L L"

KH3!

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast