Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

What's your PSN ID and how did you choose it?

This is a discussion on What's your PSN ID and how did you choose it? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; D-Square23. D-Square because my first and last name start with D's and 23 because that was MJ's number and he's ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

D-Square23. D-Square because my first and last name start with D's and 23 because that was MJ's number and he's a legend so.... yeah

The Temple of the King

Mine's just a blatant rip-off of my screen name when I used to have AOL WAAAAAAAAY back in the day. Nothing unusual and no real reason why I chose that.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

kwas81 = real name is kwase....born in 81, easy enough lol

It smells like Smoke cuz I've been through FIRE

Platinum

Doksuri means "Eagle" in korean, think of it like it's just written in english, because choosing one word like that is definitely taken of course. Plus, Doksuri always seems to be available for any accounts I make.
    Please no blank friend requests, otherwise I won't add them. Thanks!

PSN: Doksuri

Lvl 3 - Bronze

HelldragonSK, I thought of it from clan names during a need for speed game. (Helldragons) When I was 11, the SK are my initials. I would have a name change but sony doesn't allow it for some reason haha.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Okay guys , Don't laugh at this but....

PIEHAM

Pie - PIEdip was a toy i had when i was younger and ive had other account with the title so i thought id keep an aspect

Then...

Ham - LeeHAM is my brothers take on my name (Liam) as he seems to think it sounds like it

So Basically...

I thought id put both things together which have some kind of influence to me , but also end up making some sort of odd , But i guess memorable name -

And thats the story of how PIEHAM came to be,

THE END.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i used mickel as a name for a lot of things around the time that i got my ps3 in 2007, and i was 12 at the the time, so mickel12, really wish i could change it now but whats done is done

Regional Manager of War

The origin of Admiral Awesome starts now

Back in 2009 when I first purchased my PS3 80 gb fatty , I was stump and had no idea what my PSN ID should be? I saw a episode of Futurama which was on my External Hardrive at the time. Now Fry delivered a pizza to a Mr. I.C Wiener in the first episode which is where I got the original inspiration for my first PSN ID. I had to tweak it by changing it to ICY_Wiener but ofcourse Sony would'nt accept that so I added 91(The year I was born). Now fast forward to May 2011 after PSN survived the hack we all came back but unfortunately I wasn't able to sign into my name . Later that day I found out that I was banned and the reason was for having a "offensive PSN ID" that really grinned my gears to the max! I spoke to someone on the phone complaining that I had alot of purchases I wasn't going to say goodbye to because of a stupid ban so they allowed me to come back but with three conditions, 1. I would lose all my PSN friends, 2. I would lose all my trophies, 3. I would have to change my PSN ID right now! So I had to think of a PSN ID in about 20 seconds give or take. Only three names came to my mind

1. MrDrPresident
    2. Kapt_Kickass
    3. Admiral_Awesome

I took the first one from my brother but I felt that would be weird having both of us with the same ID, the second one is my friends gamefaqs ID and I know he would've been pissed if I borrowed it without permission(also I would've been banned immediately anyways) The third and final one I got from someone but atm didn't know who until he came by my house that summer and noticed my PSN ID was his 360 gamertag "I than responded ohhh that's why the name was so familiar to me" Basically I jacked this name from a friend who only has a 360 but atm I didn't know that so I am innocent

Legendary...Nuff Said

I originally came up with "jackattack1398" way back when I was in third grade (so about 8-9 years old). I don't know why, or how, I settled upon it, but I was young and it rhymed. I was originally using it for my AIM screen name and I guess I just kinda stuck with it.

Recently I've come up with better names (RhymeToTheReason, Cyber'sPunk, Ozymandias, Rogue, just to name a few) but I will forever be known as JackAttack. Literally, the name haunts me in real life. People call me it sometimes and it's weird. >_<

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Since Im fan of death metal and Vader, Ive named myself after one of theirs songs "Devilizer" from the album Necropolis.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got my PSN ID from creating a character on MGO(Metal Gear Online)Back in January 2009 and its been my name since(URBAN_VVaRf4R3). Urbz(1988 is the year i was born)is a short little nickname i came up with when i made my PSN ID.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Back in 2007, I didnt wanted to take one of my old nicknames so I just thought about one when I was playing cod4 at a friend house.. Sushistyle came up because I was always killing ppl by knifing them XD

Lvl 3 - Bronze

veryape - it's a nirvana song
    213 - it's a slayer song
    and i coldn't use only veryape so i merge the 2. i would change it but it's not possible.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

I wanted a username that embraced both DC and Marvel, Bane and Venom are two of my favourite villians, hence....sonofvenom.

PRO Member

my username is jaggy2872
    My nickname for awhile was jagged due to a bunch of different scars that I have. When I was picking my name on PSN, it wouldn't let me pick jagged and my roommate suggested jaggy...the numbers are the day of my birthday *28* and the year of the car my dad used to have *72*. Like alot of people have said, I kinda wish I could change but that isn't going to happen unless 1) all my trophies disappear or 2) i am forced to make a new name

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567