Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Geoff Pretends we don't know what the Secret Ps3 game announcement is

This is a discussion on Geoff Pretends we don't know what the Secret Ps3 game announcement is within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 so uh geoff where the fuck is the "hidden" exclusive you were going to show off? ...

Yankees And Packers <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    so uh geoff

where the fuck is the "hidden" exclusive you were going to show off?
    yea same question?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I'm starting to hate SONY. All the exclusives they've lost i.e. FFXIII, GTA IV, Devil May Cry 4 and then the ones that do stay exclusive turn out to be not so great and thats why I don't have high hopes on The Last Guardian. I think it's about time SONY steals some XBOX exclusives and then rubs it in their faces. I don't see that ever happening cause SONY just doesn't get it cause if they did we would see HALO or Gears of WAR but we don't and that's why MICROSOFT is still around even through a system that was a piece of crap cause MS made sure all those big titles that were PS3 exclusives turned out to come out for both systems. Could you imagine if GTA IV would have stayed an exclusive and we didn't have the comparison in graphics of the 2 games side by side. If you ask me MS paid Rockstar to make it not only for both systems but also to make their version a little improved cause MS was worried about failing cause a lot of their consoles were shoddy craftsmanship and breaking and they were worried that the consumer would then buy a PS3 and realize how great it is and then jump ship.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    I'm starting to hate SONY. All the exclusives they've lost i.e. FFXIII, GTA IV, Devil May Cry 4 and then the ones that do stay exclusive turn out to be not so great and thats why I don't have high hopes on The Last Guardian. I think it's about time SONY steals some XBOX exclusives and then rubs it in their faces. I don't see that ever happening cause SONY just doesn't get it cause if they did we would see HALO or Gears of WAR but we don't and that's why MICROSOFT is still around even through a system that was a piece of crap cause MS made sure all those big titles that were PS3 exclusives turned out to come out for both systems. Could you imagine if GTA IV would have stayed an exclusive and we didn't have the comparison in graphics of the 2 games side by side. If you ask me MS paid Rockstar to make it not only for both systems but also to make their version a little improved cause MS was worried about failing cause a lot of their consoles were shoddy craftsmanship and breaking and they were worried that the consumer would then buy a PS3 and realize how great it is and then jump ship.
    Laugh out loud... Do you honestly believe what you just said? I mean first of all, when was GTA 4 a ps3 exclusive? When was GTA ever an exclusive for ps? It never was. Now MS did pay for DLC exclusive rights, which was later released for the ps3. Now FF13, and DMC4 sure. But thats just 2 games that you listed. Which if you want to get technical. FF has had many games ported over to Nintendo, and newer IP games with Nintendo. This is just the first time on a major release that they released their game on 2 systems(besides FF11). But now, do you actually think the Ps3 got shafted? have you seen what the game looks like on the Ps3 vs. the Xbox? The Xbox's version looks HORRIBLE. But that's not what my point of this post is about.

We have gathered a TON of Xbox/PC exclusives where as Xbox/PC has taken a handful of ours. Mass Effect 2(and 3 now), Crysis 1-2, Bioshock 1(and the rest of the series), Two Worlds 2, Saints Row 2(and 3 now), Section 8(part 2 as well), Overlord series, and that's all I can think of right now. And I know I'm missing quite a few. Really didn't even touch PSN stuff except Section8 and Crysis1. Plus when you compare new releases as far as exclusives go this year. Ps3 shatters 360 as far as exclusives go. Last time I saw a list for 2012, we dominated xbox as well. But that was 4-6 months ago. Things may of changed.

Now I've never been a fan of racing, so Forza, GT5... They both look fantastic. GT5 has a long history with PS and a great track record of being pretty fking precise. Can't say anything good or bad about Forza, Xbox has to have a competitor so that's it. Halo, I get it for the FPS fanatics. I personally couldn't stand the game too much. Now I never got to play the SP campaign which I want to, but MP... Nothing special. Gears of War in general, again. Never played it, but seen vids for it. Only thing I can say is it must be the story that gets all the rave, because the gameplay is nothing special. Which I'm not saying is a bad thing because I'm all about for the storys in games. I just don't see why it gets the hype it does.

But I am curious, out of all the exclusives we do have and keep, you're telling me none of them are any good? Specially the unique(r) ones? I'm not a fan of Uncharted, but everyone seems to rate it 11 out of 10, Resistance series isn't the best FPS, but story is easily one of the best ever done, White Knight Chronicles is easily the greatest RPG created in decades, You got your Starhawk or Mag for the Halo lovers, Infamous, God of Wars, Killzones, LBPs, etc.

I agree with you on the Last Guardian. I dunno what the deal is with Ico and Shadow of the Colossus but it's another exclusive we will have. I just find it hard to believe you'd say something like that when we have all kinds of games for exclusives. And we haven't lost many of them at all, but we are stealing them left and right.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Would be sweet for a new game that totally rocks like Gears of War HD Collection and then Gears 4 and at the end of the trailer it says PS4 instead of PS3 and then it says coming holiday season 2012.
    Gears of War is already HD .

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    White Knight Chronicles is easily the greatest RPG created in decades...

You should do stand-up comedy!

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

White Knight Chronicles made me cry when I found out that my fav last gen devs made it. So bad, so bad.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post

You should do stand-up comedy!
    Says the guy who considers 1st/3rdPS'ers and action games as RPG's... Play some real RPG's and you'd be educated on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    White Knight Chronicles made me cry when I found out that my fav last gen devs made it. So bad, so bad.
    It's not for everyone, but if you want a real RPG experience, it is the best one you'll ever get. But what was so bad about it? Transformation? Stat building? Creating and enchanting equipment? Time based attacks? If you don't like RPG's of course you'd think it's a bad game. If you like westernized action games, your going to hate it.

Get bent...

Wasn't the "secret" game announcement The Last Of Us?
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree View Post
    Omega Man/I Am Legend, yah. That's the secret game. Looks pretty sweet, and Ps360 would be wrong in this thread .

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree View Post
    Yes, PS360 just thinks he knows everything.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Omega Man/I Am Legend, yah. That's the secret game. Looks pretty sweet, and Ps360 would be wrong in this thread .
    Ps360 is wrong in every thread.

What's new? Lol.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12