Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Metal Gear Rising Leaked - The definition of awesome

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Rising Leaked - The definition of awesome within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I can't say I'm impressed. The first trailer showed promise and they said the game will have "hunter stealth", meaning ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

I can't say I'm impressed. The first trailer showed promise and they said the game will have "hunter stealth", meaning you actively seek out enemies, not wait for them to come to you. The game would still have the hack 'n' slash elements but it would revolve around stealth.

And now...they changed everything, including art direction. The game looked better in the first trailer, more realistic, serious...it looks more like a cartoon now. Here's the description straight from the official site: METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

METAL GEAR SOLID: RISING was a spin-off intended to feature the actions and transformation of Raiden, one of METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY’s main characters, in the lead-up to METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS.
    However, after Platinum Games came on board, the story was changed to take place several years after METAL GEAR SOLID 4 to give them more of an opportunity to show off what they can bring to the series.The original aim for a combination of stealth and action has also been enhanced, for a more aggressive new focus on pure, exhilarating action.
    So they ditched stealth and went full action. Being a MGS fan I'm not too happy with this. I wouldn't mind this at all if it wasn't canon. Now I hope they do a good job with the storyline.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by priffrurgyRof View Post
    A rest room, Autoboxy immediately after listening to this specific expression the actual cosmetic expression individuals confront changes instantly. These people discourage you simply by the brutal look as well as killing pastime. restrooms participate in the particular class Reptilia in the phylum Chordata. The particular buy to be able to which they fit will be Crocodilia as well as the loved ones is actually Crocodylidae. You will discover about three close relatives Crocodylidae that happen to be provide right now and they encompass restrooms, alligators, gharials along with caimans. They may be big marine reptiles located through the tropics, Asian countries, Africa, The us and also Questionnaire. These people grow nicely from the oknas, seas, wetlands in addition to sometimes in the brackish drinking łazienki. They may be just carnivorous providing in vertebrates as well as these people own in, chickens in addition to mammals. Often they've also been noticed to predate upon molluscs in addition to crustaceans. These are thought to be possess developed 2 hundred mil years back. The word bathroom offers the source in the ancient greek language term crocodilos that was useful for lizards. The bathing rooms are among the most sophisticated reptiles who have an entirely 4 chambered coronary heart as well as well developed cerebral cortex along with comprehensive diaphragm and also muscles adapted regarding locomotion. The particular additional morphology is best suited Bagażniki rowerowe to its łazienki manner of living. The body is sleek fit and healthy that enables the item for you to swim easily inside drinking opony. That they own webbed legs which are a great adaptation for marine setting associated with living plus it lowers amount of resistance whilst going swimming. Throughout bath rooms a corner component of jaws has a new palatal flap which often puts a stop to the accessibility associated with okna into the jaws once they are usually in normal okna. Your nostrils usually are sealed whenever they are generally under mineral okna. Serotonin levels case is actually bony as well as does not have the particular supratemporal and also postfrontal our bones. Their tongues are that come with this mouth by way of delicate membrane layer so that they are not able to get noticed their own tongues. The entire body is actually Okna śląsk covered outwardly by means of weighing machines which usually have skin pores and they are physical inside perform and they are comparable while using the outside line method within fishes. This follicles usually are fundamentally provide around the second and also reduced teeth. This weighing machines may also be considered to secrete a oily substance which assists inside getting rid of the actual prysznice dirt. Your bathing rooms keep on being with no foodstuff intended for extremely short timeframe. They could contain the animals quite tightly which enable it to seize this promptly. They have very good along with pointed tooth that could be effortlessly pierced to the body in the victim. The muscle groups of the teeth are solid. The actual bathing rooms are generally ambush predators Felgi aluminiowe and they lose time waiting for his or her feed to come nearer to these people so when this feed comes closer to all of them many people get the item with their strong teeth. These are wintry blooded and the metabolic rate is very slow consequently can certainly continue to be with out foods for a lengthier timeframe. Even though many people seem slow-moving although they are recorded approaching this sharks likewise. Many bathrooms have been noticed to consume rocks and also these kinds of pebbles represent elements aiding within killer with the food just like gizzard throughout chickens. Okna Wrocław Sodium glands can also be noticed for being current with the surface involving tongues from the bath rooms they are completely missing from the alligators. They've well toned hearing volume and are additionally recognized by create appears to be whenever they turn into ambitious. Tympanic walls can also be existing. Often they're also known to consume small bath rooms. These are underneath safety in most elements of the planet and they are likewise captive-raised in a commercial sense occasionally. Their particular conceals would be the source of leather for making palm carriers, sneakers as well as form a significant portion of delicacy using some international locations. The retail farmed varieties add the Earth toilet along with the Deep sea toilet. Any hybrid with the ocean rest room known as the particular Siamese toilet prysznice can also be manufactured in the actual Hard anodized cookware harvesting. The particular eggs of offshore bathroom tend to be publicized to be able to distinct locations and possesses resulted in the particular generation involving ocean restroom populace inside Australia. Normally it's assumed that they have progressed in the dinosaurs plus the parrots so that they are put inside team Archosauria. rest room embryos deficiency Okna śląsk sexual chromosomes. Sex can be afflicted with temp. Adult males develop with the temperature choice of thirty-one.
    Iam totally agree with you sir. Thats how MGS should be..........
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 9 - Gold

Is this a new game I havenīt heard of, random facts about bathrooms? And you should warn before a wall of text comes, my eyes...

Did you know MG:R will not be canon as far as I heard.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

That trailer was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was wondering but did anyone else think that the one villain looked a little bit like Vamp from MGS4? Just a thought

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

PRO Member

If we could all look past the thought of "FJLHJKDSFHDKJS NINJAS I LUV NINJAS LULULUL" (Just an example im not calling Raiden a ninja..) This could be problematic for the series.

Once they got past the short dramatic sequence, all I could see was them taking the old Rising ideas and making turning it into some arcadey fighting game! It might just be the way they're displaying the game, but it looked so cheesy at times. It's kind of ruined everything I wanted Rising to be, but it's only one trailer, I'll have to wait and see I guess.

The fact that they've announced MGS5 at the same time makes it look like they're neglecting Rising a little

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looks nothing like the tech demo we saw months ago,it's good but not as good as the other gameplay

Game on....

Just one word....'Mental'!

Get bent...

Hopefully what was shown of the gameplay isn't exactly what the final product will be. If it is, then I'm not impressed and the voice acting is utter shit.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123