Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How long you've had a PS3 Vs. The number of Plats

This is a discussion on How long you've had a PS3 Vs. The number of Plats within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Got my Ps3 March '09 for my birthday. But I didn't earn my first plat until November '10. Ive gotten ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Got my Ps3 March '09 for my birthday. But I didn't earn my first plat until November '10. Ive gotten 8 more since then and I'm definitely addicted to them now haha

Lvl 3 - Bronze

got my ps3 Christmas 08' and i have 33 total plats
    Platinum's Working On= BORDERLANDS 2 (57%) MADDEN NFL 13 (25%) inFAMOUS 2 (42%)

Legend...Nuff Said

Got my first PS3 in NA for Christmas of 2008 before trophies were out, so all my games I beat either A) never got trophies (Valkyria Chronicles) or I beat them before the patch came out (Fallout 3). Then I moved for work so I never played PS3 for a year and a half. I bought my new Korean PS3 in September. I had 40ish trophies before I left Canada, and then got whatever I have now since mid September.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Kid, not loser

I got my ps3 november 2008. Started plating games at beginning of this year. And look at where im at now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

got my ps3 slim for christmas in 09 and i just got my 25th platinum two days ago
    i have a yearly goal of 10 plats but these past couple months ive found it has gotten a lot easier to focus on the crappier games i bought earlier and i have gotten some extra plats along the way

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Got my PS3 back in 2009 July I think.

Got my first Platinum trophy this year, 2 weeks ago. The first Platinum game was Uncharted 3 lol.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've had my ps3 since the christmas of 2008 and I only have 4 platinums.
    I've been 2-3 trophies from platinums several times but I get too lazy to do the ones that take forever (Collectables etc)

Lvl 6 - Silver

I got my ps3 sometime in 2008 but havent really gotten into platinum hunting until 2010. Ive only got 12 plats now mostly due to the fact that I dont get much gaming time due to working and study. Im hoping 2012 will be a better trophy year for me.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Huge Gaming Backlog

I have been trophy hunting for about 18 months now. I have 34 plats. Before that I was oblivious to trophies. My first was Modern Warfare 2 and ever since then I have been hooked.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Retired

5 years if I had my old one.
    Slim 2010-present.

I started collecting trophies around Christmas time last year, when I got my second platinum Sly Cooper and the Thieivius Raccoonus on Christmas day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12